I cringed as I pulled the phone away from my ear. Three loud gasps sounded from beside me and I knew that the three women had heard every single word that Lia had yelled into the phone. I may have (un)intentionally left out our kiss in the rain while explaining to them everything that happened on Saturday night when Vince had dragged me home and the events that followed after on Sunday.

I nervously chuckled as I looked between them.

"God was definitely not with you." Anna muttered, shaking her head at me with utter disappointment as I backed away from the three towards the open balcony.

"I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME DETAILS, I WILL CUT YOUR TITS OFF." She scolded me through the phone and I rolled my eyes. She always threatened my tits because she liked mines more than her own while I liked hers more than my own. In my eyes, my tits were too small.

"Chill out. It's not that big of a deal as you think it is." I told her exasperatedly and then proceeded on to explain everything to her while I walked around the balcony, my eyes taking in the view of the green hills that surrounded the house.

"In a way, all of this happened because of me and I feel really proud of myself." She chuckled into the phone.

"You're proud of yourself for getting me spanked?" I questioned her and she basically screamed in response with a laugh on her voice, "Yes! Absolutely."

"I feel honored to know that I'm responsible for your sexual awakening especially when it's with our sexy leader." She spoke and I could hear the playful grin in her voice.

"My sexual awakening? Lia, I'm still a virgin. I didnt fuck him-" My words were snatched from my mouth when I casually turned around to come face to face with Vince, his body only a hairs breadth from mine and my breath hitched in my throat.

When did he get here and how did I not hear him?

He looked down at me with a hardened jaw, eyes colder than ice that seemed like they were judging every inch of my face. To say that he looked like he was pissed at me would be an understatement, he looked like he wanted to shoot me in the head.

"You're back earlier than I expected." I awkwardly cleared my throat, looking away from his intense gaze.

His hand came up to grip my chin roughly Yue turn my head to face him. He forced me to look at him directly in his eyes, his icy blue eyes that seemed to shoot daggers at me, probably trying to freeze me to death with their coldness.

"I don't have time to deal with any bullshit right now." He started, his a voice a soft murmur, a contrast against his rough handling with me. His lips were brushing against my cheek as he continued, his voice now harsher, "Go get ready. We have somewhere to be."

He didn't bother to elaborate on that any further as he stepped back, his hand releasing my chin and went inside the house, sitting calmly on the sofa, urging me to begin questioning him about this. I certainly contemplated over it but decided against it.

I'd deal with it later on. I sucked in a deep breath as I walked past the living area towards the stairs, making my way to the bedroom and picking out the most casual clothes I could find inside my closet. With all the clothes that Vince had bought for me, I had more clothes for flashy occasions than I did for casual outings.

"Where're we going?" I asked Vince as I settled beside him in the passengers seat of his red corvette. The same car in which I almost lost my life in less than a week ago and the same car on which I sat on as Vince and I hungrily kissed eachother under the pouring rain.

"The supermarket." He answered plainly with a poker face.

My jaw fell open. He... wanted to take me to the... supermarket?