teddy

Jin: Six
Yoongi and Hoseok: Five
Namjoon: Five
Jimin and Taehyung: Three
Jungkook: Two

><

"Yoongi, stop teasing Hobi!" Misun warns, not having to turn around from the kitchen to realise what he is doing.

"Wha-" Yoongi starts, confused as to how the elder knew what he was doing without looking.

"I know you're poking him, don't even try to hide it." She smirks.

"Aish," he complains, yet lets go of Hobi nonetheless, the younger of the two pouting and rubbing his arm.

"Mimi! Mimi!" Jimin squeals, running down the stairs with Taehyung and Jungkook quickly stumbling after.

"Yes hun?" Misun says as she finishes washes her hands and turns around to the youngsters, still making their way down the stairs.

"Can we go to the shop to buy things for Teddy?" Jimin asks, coming to a stop in front of his carer and looking up with his cute chocolate eyes.

"Teddy?" She responds, furrowing her eyes in confusion at the new name.

"Our new doggy!"

"Ohh, so you decided on a name then?" She laughs at the blonde younger looking up at her.

"Yes! Jinnie-hyung helped!" He says excitedly, pointing to the stairs where his elder brother stood, stroking the pet's fur.

"AH, okay then, have you told your brothers about it?" She questions, referring to the older twins playing in the other room.

His eyes widen in realization and he runs out of the kitchen to the living room to tell his brothers about the dog's new name.

Earlier that day, they had gone to the vets to get him tested and checked. He didn't have any diseases and was only a little dehydrated, and didn't have an owner, so Misun adopted him. They hadn't decided on a name until now, and Teddy seemed like the perfect name for the small, fluffy dog.

"Hobi-hyung! Yoongi-hyung!" The younger sings happily, walking over to the couch the two were sat on. Yoongi and Hoseok both looked up at their younger brother questionably, waiting for him  to continue. "We named the doggie!"

"Oohh, what'd you call it?" Hoseok asked, intrigued.

"Teddy!" Jimin replies excitedly, jumping up and down and clapping his hands together.

Hoseok's smile only widens - if that's even possible - and he joins Jimin in his excited jumping. "That's perfect! Yoongi! What do you think?"

"Cute," he says, before turning back to the tv and watching his cartoons.

Jimin and Hoseok come running back into the kitchen with huge smiles on their faces, running to Teddy, who had now moved to the kitchen, being petted by Jin, Tae, Jungkook and Misun.

"Hi Teddy!" Hobi shouts, kneeling down to stroke the animal's fur.

"Where's Yoongi?" Jin asks Hoseok, who is still petting the puppy.

"Watching the tv," He answers simply.

Jin just sighs and walks towards the living room, heading to the couch and dragging Yoongi up by his arm.

"Hey! What are you doing?" He shouts angrily, yanking his arm from Jin's grasp.

"Come and welcome the new edition to our family! Teddy!"

Yoongi sighs, but follows Jin to the next room nonetheless, slightly excited to see the cute puppy. Misun looked down at her watch, deciding if they have enough time to go to the store.

That's the thing with time. It goes by so fast. One minute, the boys are all at home, none at school, the next, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon are in the first two years. One day Jungkook is still being potty trained, the next, he's going by himself in the middle of the night. One minute, Teddy is this five pound little puppy, the next, he's 145 pounds.

Yes, you read correctly.

Apparently, little Teddy is a Leonberger, one of the biggest dog breeds there is. Misun only adopted him because she thought he would be small and containable.

Now she's got Jungkook riding on his back like some kind of war horse.

In a blink of an eye, a year went past.

Jin is 8, Yoongi and Hoseok 6, and Namjoon 5. Only next year will Jimin and Taehyung start school.

Did Misun send Jin a bit late? Well, yes. She wanted the oldest some to go at the same time and started schooling Jin as well, just to catch him up.

Was it dumb of her to do so? No, she doesn't believe it was. Other's may disagree, but the brothers needed to be together.

With everyone's birthdays going past, it was Misun's as well.

The day she turns 19, already the adoptive mother of seven wonderful little boys.

And she's going strong.