adoption

"Oh yeah." I sat up on my bed, grabbing a pad of paper and writing down her name, Mrs. Kim. "I'd love to babysit. You said you have one kid?"

"As of right now, yes."

"As of now?" I smiled, holding my phone with my other hand, pausing my writing. "Are you pregnant Mrs. Kim?"

"Yes I am!" She giggled on the other line, her hands clapping as well. "Twins!"

They seemed like the perfect family. But they got all except the one thing they wanted.

A baby girl.

Five pregnancies later.

Seven boys.

Jin, the eldest
Hoseok and Yoongi, the twins
Namjoon, the middle child
Taehyung and Jimin, the dynamic duo
Jungkook, the youngest

And, the perfect family, rich, famous, didn't want their sons.

"You're putting them up for adoption?" I dropped my bag beside me, watching them gather their kids, bags in hands. "You, you can't! Jin is six and has six brothers! They will all get seperated!"

"I just want them gone." Mrs. Kim shrugged, buckling Jungkook into the carseat way too tightly. "I only wanted a baby girl." No, this can't be happening. These boys, I've practically raised for the last six years. They're parents were never home, I was! Jungkook called me mom yesterday. They can't separate them, they're too tight.

"Wait!" I closed my eyes, the parents stopping to look at me. I'm 18, I'm at least ten years older than all of them. "I'll adopt them."

They gave me their seven boys, their house, their land, and a million dollars to start out my life. And just like that, I was a mom.