dog

Jin: Six
Yoongi and Hoseok: Five
Namjoon: Five
Jimin and Taehyung: Four
Jungkook: Two

><

"Mimiiiiiiii!" Jungkook screams, dragging out the last letter of her name.

Misun comes running out of the house with wide eyes, thinking her little kookie was hurt. "What? What's wrong?" She panics, running towards the newly built treehouse in their backyard.

"I want a doggy!" He squeals excitedly, a wide smile spread on his lips.

Misun sighs in relief, now knowing that no one is hurt. "No, kookie."

"Whyyyyyy?" He asks, pouting.

"I have enough hassle in this house with you lot, who knows what would happen if a dog was added to the mix."

"It would be fun!" He pleads, holding his hands together in a begging motion, trying to convince Misun to give in.

"For you it would be," she says, raising an eyebrow at the desperate younger.

"Please"

"No, now come and get dinner."

--

"Misun!" Jimin shouts from the living room, catching her attention quickly and waving her over to the sofa with him.

"What's up?"

"Can we get a dog?" He asks with puppy dog eyes.

"No, I already told Kookie that we can't get one, no different for you." After hearing this, Jimin drops his head to the floor but doesn't argue further.

Misun gets up and leaves not wanting to deal with the guilt of making Jiminie somewhat sad. She questions her decision to say no but quickly shakes her head of the thought, remembering how hard it is to look after 7 boys alone. equilateral

--

"Hey Misun," Taehyung asks sweetly, walking into the kitchen where she is cooking. "Can we-"

"Get a dog? No." Misun finishes for him, turning around to face him, sighing as she sees his shoulders droop with disappointment.

"But i want one!" He argues, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I want a lot of things that I can't have," she argues back.

Taehyung just pouts in response and storms upstairs, Misun rubs her forehead and sighs, at one point she will give in. It's 7 against 1 at this point so there is no chance.

--

"Good morning," Yoongi says mid-yawn, walking into the dining room and sitting at the table next to Hoseok.

Everyone was just eating peacefully in a comfortable silence until Jin decided to speak up, "Hey Misun," She knew it was coming before the words even left the young boy's mouth. "Can we have a dog?"

"I have already told you, we can't get a dog, who is going to look after it and feed it everyday?" She questions, leaning her elbows on the table in front of her.

"We will!" Hoseok says excitedly.

"No" Misun declines, hoping this will be the last conversation they have about this stupid pet.

"Yes" One of the boys challenge.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"