construction chaos

Jin: Six
Yoongi and Hoseok: Five
Namjoon: Five
Jimin and Taehyung: Three
Jungkook: Two

><

Misun chuckled, looking over to the boys eating cookie dough straight from the bowl. She did hesitate in giving the fresh dough to maknae line, but couldn't resist Jimin's puppy dog eyes as he felt left out, not getting to share the delicious dessert with his older brothers.

Hongjoong and the other workers were outside, working on the treehouse for the young boys. Misun occasionally walks over, giving them drinks and the new batch of cookies she and Jin made.

"Mimi! When will the surprise be done?" Taehyung asks as he shoves the last piece of cookie dough into his mouth, making the other boys frown.

"I don't know TaeTae, it might take all day."

"I wanna see the surprise now!" Jungkook whines, slamming his fists on the bowl, it clattering against the countertop.

"Jungkook! Don't be rude! Those men are working very hard to build this for you so don't whine like that!" Misun scolds, pointing her finger at Jungkook. He mumbles a sorry, crawling away to find some of his toys to play with, the guilt already gone.

Misun decides to head outside to see how the workers are doing and if they need anything.

"Oh hey Misun," Hongjoong says, turning his head to look at Misun before turning his attention back to the wood he was sawing.

"Hey, just coming out to see if you need anything, do you?" Misun smiles, walking closer to the boys.

Each boy shakes their head no and exchanges a smile with Misun. "Okay then........Do you need any help?"

Just then, Seonghwa, another one of the workers, drops a tool, it landing near where Misun was standing.

"Could you get that for me?" He asks from his spot up in the tree. She nods, picking the tool up and reaching up to hand it back to Seonghwa. "Thanks!"

"No problem!" Misun shouts back, smiling widely. "I can go make some drinks for you all if you'd like?"

"That would be amazing thank you so much!" One of them shouts down to Misun, hammering something into the tree.

Without another word, she heads back into the house, preparing drinks for all of the workers. At the other side of the garden, Yoongi was by the swings, watching the interaction.

He angrily storms over to the slide, where the rest of his brothers are playing, laughing loudly.

"Guys!" Yoongi says, trying to get their attention. Upon hearing the familiar voice, they turn around looking at Yoongi, waiting for him to continue. "We need to stop this."

"Stop what?" Namjoon asks, confused.

"Those workers are flirting with Mimi!" Yoongi says, pointing back to where the boys are working and Misun walking up to them with a tray full of drinks.

The boys agree and start to form a plan where they can stop these intruders from charming their Misun.

---

"Here you go boys," Misun says, walking up to the workers and placing the tray on the table before giving them each a glass of lemonade.

"Thank you!" The boys say, taking a long, refreshing sip from the glasses.

"No problem, anytime" Misun says looking at each boy and smiling.

"Can i just say," Jongho starts, "I think you are so incredible looking after all these boys alone, so young too." He finishes, looking down at Misun.

"Oh thank you, they can be a struggle sometimes, although i didn't hesitate to adopt them when their parents put them up for adoption." Misun answers, looking down at the grounds, trying to hide the pink tint which now dusted her cheeks.

"Why did the parents have so many kids and then put them all up for adoption?" San asks curiously.

"Well, i started to babysit them, the mother was pregnant with the first set of twins, Yoongi and Hoseok, so i practically raised them as their parents weren't around much. The mother always wanted a baby girl, and that's all she wanted, so she tried and tried and when she finally did, she had already had these 7 boys. She decided she didn't want the rest so she was going to put them up for adoption.

I knew that they would all get separated so I decided to take them in, in return, their parents gave me this house and money to start off. It wasn't a problem for them since they owned some big company in the states and earned a lot." Misun ends her story, her eyes starting to water slightly thinking about how the boys' parents were just going to throw them away like that.

"You are so brave for taking them in!" Junho says, astonished that this young girl made such a big decision and has taken full responsibility of these 7 troublemakers.

"Yeah, i agree, you don't even look much older than us." Yeosang exclaims.

"No, I'm only 18," She says, shocking the boys because of the amount of mature choices this young adult has had to make already.

"AAAHHHHHH!" Someone screams, making everyone's eyes widen and turn around, looking for the source of the scream.

Misun's eyes immediately lock on Jimin, who is currently mid air, heading for the ground.

--A few minutes earlier--

"Right so are we clear on the plan?" Jin asks Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook. They all nod in agreement, in full understanding of what they are about to do.

"So, when Jimin comes back from the bathroom, we will say we want to push him on the swing. Then, we push him really high and Misun will come get him and get away from those monsters." Yoongi says, confirming the plan once more to the group and scrunching his face up at the mention of the boys flirting with Misun.

Jimin comes out almost immediately and the boys easily persuade him into going on the swing. All the boys make a joint effort to get Jimin as high as they can.

"Wait! Guys this is too high!" Jimin starts to say, his eyes widening when he looks down at the ground coming closer and farther away.

"It's fine Jimin! Now jump off!" One of the boys screams.

"No! I don't like this stop! I don't like heights!" Jimin says, starting to panic, holding onto the chains for dear life.

"The only way you can get down is if you jump!"

Finally, after a lot of persuasion and panic, Jimin lets go of the chains, squeezing shut his eyes and waiting for impact.

""AAAHHHHHH!"

Misun immediately runs to the falling child but isn't quick enough and he falls to the floor. He screams, holding his knee.

"Mimi!" He cries.

"Hey, hey, hey, Jiminie you're okay, what happened?" She asks, cradling the crying child in her arms.

"I w-was on the swing but it was t-too high so I-I tried to jump off," he wails, hugging Misun tightly.

"Aish, you kids will be the death of me, why don't we go inside and check that knee out ye?"

Jimin nods in response, letting Misun pick him up and burying his head into her neck. They go inside and the workers get back to work, smiling slightly at how much Misun truly cares for the kids.

"Well.....it worked i guess" Namjoon says, shrugging his shoulders, breaking the silence which had settled upon the siblings.

"Misun's gonna kill us when she finds out."