tv

Jin: Six
Yoongi: Five
Hoseok: Five
Namjoon: Four
Jimin and Taehyung: Three
Jungkook: Two

::::

"Misun!" Jimin whined from the couch and there was a crash afterwards. "Yoongi is in my square!"

"Misun!" Yoongi complained in a high pitched voice, mimicking Jimin. "Jimin pushed me!" I watched as Jimin's face slowly crumbled into a cry, tears immediately soaking his yellow blanket.

"Jimin." I picked him up, rubbing his back as I frowned at Yoongi who shrugged. "It's okay baby, we have a huge couch."

"But it was my square!" Jimin kicked his legs as a sensed a tantrum nearing.

"Jimin, no." I sat him down, ending his tantrum. "You are going to have to learn to share. You have six brothers, you are going to get into fights and arguments. But the solution is never to cry."

"Solution to punch." Yoongi whispered, smiling innocently at Misun. She narrowed her eyes at the second oldest, him only smiling. "Only when Misun is not around."

"I'll take that." Misun nodded before walking away, Jungkook still waiting for Misun to continue coloring with him.

"Ow!" Yoongi exclaimed, rubbing his arm as Jimin ran away, taking the tv remote with him. "Little shit." Yoongi grinned and chased Jimin, proud that his brother was already learning fast.

"Jin!" Hoseok and Taehyung pulled their younger brother to the now open TV. "Let's play Mario Kart!" Jin, who was first reluctant with his brothers, changed his mind quickly at the thought of completely destroying his brothers at his favorite game.

"Let's do this." Jin exclaimed, setting up the Wii expertly, his younger brothers watching in wonder. Jin synced the other two's Wii remotes with ease, that was until Namjoon decided he wanted to play too and Jin had to restart the whole process.

"Wait!" Taehyung frantically looked down at his remote as the race started, confusion finally setting in. "I don't remember how to speed!"

"The 2 button Dummy!" Hoseok laughed, using his whole body as he made turns, hitting Namjoon and Jin in the process, but those two were too immersed in the game to notice. Taehyung slammed his thumb on the 2 and he was in the game, shouting at every banana peel he hit.

"Come on come on." Jin gritted his teeth, pushing against Namjoon as he did the same, the two neck and neck for first. The two were unstoppable, until Hoseok started laughing evilly.

"No." Namjoon gasped as that wretched noise boomed from the TV and a shout from Misun signified it needed to be turned down. But no one moved as that cursed blue shell blew up both Namjoon and Jin, Hoseok coming from the smoke and claiming first.

"Aha!" Hoseok laughed, jumping up and down on the couch. "You losers!" Taehyung growled and threw his remote down, tackling Hoseok off the couch and the two began to wrestle, constantly rolling around. Jin was still in shock that his five year-old brother beat his six-year excellence. And that resulted in jealousy.

"Let's get him!" Jin screamed, standing up before jumping ontop of Hoseok and Taehyung, Namjoon soon joining. Misun didn't notice until Jungkook started to giggle, his eyes off his artwork.

"Fight!" Jungkook threw his hands up in excitement, loving the punches being thrown by his brothers, desperate to join, but to small to stand up for himself.

"Boys!" Misun rushed over, pulling Taehyung off of Jin. Taehyung held on tight as Misun ended up picking up both boys. "Knock it off!" Hoseok accidently elbowed her in the face and all fighting stopped.

"I'm sorry Misun!" Hoseok had tears in his eyes as he tried to rub away the red spot on her face, confusion flowing into his eyes as to why it wasn't coming off. Lucky for Misun, Yoongi saw what happened. Unlucky for Hoseok, he got punched by Yoongi.

Which led to another 10 minute fight.