tickle attacks

Jin: Six
Yoongi and Hoseok: Five
Namjoon: Five
Jimin and Taehyung: Three
Jungkook: Two

><

"I swear Taehyung." Misun mumbled, holding her hand out for the bat. "Hand it over." Taehyung shook his head and stepped away, Misun putting her hands on her hips.

"See the mullet?" He pointed the bat at Hongjoong. "His head is the perfect size for me to hit a touchdown and score three points." Misun blinked a few times, Taehyung tossing the bat and catching it with determination.

"First of all, you just used three different sports terminology. Second," Misun grabbed the other end of the baseball bat just as Taehyung tried to walk away. "It's time for lunch." Taehyung dropped the bat and ran inside, the house empty.

"How did he not see us?" Jin shoved a handful of chips into his mouth, him and the rest of his brothers sat at the picnic table next to the door leading inside. "What a dumba-" A glare from Misun stopped him in his tracks. "Dummy. What a dummy." Jin smiled nervously, reading his chips for an apple slice so Misun won't get mad.

"I have sandwiches!" Misun called out to the teenage boys, then stopping almost instantly. "And chips, and I think there's still some cookies and-Jungkook!" Misun ran around the table, sticking her fingers in Jungkook's mouth. "Spit it out." She commanded sternly, Jungkook not opening up his mouth for her fingers. Jungkook narrowed his eyes and slowly opened his mouth, giving Misun enough time to pull out the spider he had shoved in his mouth. "You do not eat bugs." She tossed the spider into the grass, grabbing a napkin to wipe the drool from his face first, then her fingers. "Don't do that again." Jungkook was not happy his new snack was snatched away from him, so like any sensible toddler, he picked up his sippy cup and threw it into the yard.

"Hahaha!" Jimin laughed, loving his brother's antics. "Jungkookie threw his cuppy!" Misun sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, her other hand resting on her hip. Yunho bent down and picked up the sippy cup while the rest of the boys continued walking to the table.

"Here you go Misun." He handed it's back to Misun, the rest of the workers digging in.

First name basis, huh? Yoongi formed a fist, the poor chip inside his hand reduced to crumbs. His eyes flashed to San who was sitting down next to his twin, Hoseok.

"You can't sit there!" Yoongi snapped, throwing his fork at San who quickly sat back up. Misun watched as Yoongi pulled Hoseok into his arms, hugging him tightly. "My Hoseokie and you can't be near him."

As much as she loved the affection Yoongi presented, his tone and words weren't the nicest towards San.

"Ah I'm sorry Buddy." San smiled nervously, slightly scared of this five year old. "I'll sit over-"

"San it's okay." Misun reassured, stepping closer to the table, Yunho grabbing a plate. She rested her hand on Namjoon's shoulder, Namjoon looking up at her with a wide smile. Misun's heart melted and ruffled his hair as Namjoon pushed his glasses up his nose.

Taehyung ran outside screaming a war cry he once heard in a movie, pulling Jimin on top of the table with him. "MISUNNNNNNN!!" Jimin stumbled and fell into the chip bowl.

"Taehyung!" Misun tried to grab Taehyung, but that boy was fast. Before you could blink, all seven kids were tackling Misun, succeeding and then laying on top of one another. "Boys!" The workers were laughing their asses off, watching Yoongi and Jin start to wrestle, Jungkook jumping on Misun's butt.

"EAT THE GREENS!" Taehyung roared, his voice squeaking as he ripped grass from the ground, shoving it into his mouth, Misun yelping.

"Kim Taehyung you spit that out right now!" Misun picked Jimin off of her, Jin and Yoongi wrestling not of her concern at the moment.