legos

Jin: Six
Yoongi and Hoseok: Five
Namjoon: Four
Jimin and Taehyung: Three
Jungkook: Two

><

Jin: Six
Yoongi and Hoseok: Five
Namjoon: Four
Jimin and Taehyung: Three
Jungkook: Two

><

"Alright." Jin walked back and forth on top of the countertop, his brothers sitting on the stools, looking up at him. "A crime has been committed." Jin eyed Jungkook. "And it wasn't the baby." Jungkook giggled and began to tip. "Hoseok don't let him fall." Hoseok quickly pulled Jungkook back up, sitting him in his lap.

"I blame the twins." Yoongi pointed to Taehyung and Jimin, the two playing rock, paper, scissors.

"You're a twin too!" Taehyung quickly defended himself and Jimin.

"Shh." Namjoon hissed, cleaning his glasses. "Misun is still sleeping."

"What was the crime, Hyung?" Hoseok brought the topic back on track, letting Jungkook hold his hand. Jin jumped down from the countertop and slammed a huge object on the table

"Bam." Jin jumped back up, standing next to the giant lego contraption. "Someone glued all of the legos together." Yoongi snorted and Jungkook started to cry.

"Jungkookie, I know you love lego's." Hoseok was quick to reassure his brother, Namjoon, holding Jungkook's other hand. "But we can get more. Misun can get us more, don't cry."

Meanwhile, Jin was having an interrogation.

"It was you!" Jin screamed, on his knees so he'd be the same height as Yoongi. Yoongi fueled Jin's anger once he didn't even flinch, relaxing in his seat with a smug smile. "You ruined our Legos!"

"I would never do such a thing." Yoongi grinned, looking at his fingernails. Jin grabbed Yoongi's shirt collar and pulled him onto the countertop.

"Fine." Jin turned his back and picked up the rolling pin at the end of the countertop. "I guess we'll have to battle to the death." Yoongi narrowed his eyes and an evil grin grew onto his face.

"I-I don't like this." Jimin slipped down his stool and onto the floor, immediately running upstairs. Taehyung barely spared him a glance for he was sitting on his knees, watching his brothers in anticipation. 

"LEGOS!" Jungkook completed his tantrum and Hosoek yelped at his sudden outburst, Namjoon trying to hide his smile. It wasn't pleasant on the ears but tantrums were funny to watch.

Meanwhile, Jimin was in Misun's bedroom, trying to wake her up.

"M-Misu-oh!" Jimin tried climbing onto her bed, but fell, his nimble fingers unable to grab onto the sheets tightly. Misun gasped and sat up quickly, looking around before settling on Jimin stumbling to his feet once more.

She rubbed her eyes, trying to wake up fully. "What's going on sweetheart?"

"J-Jin and Y-Yoo-Yoongi are go-going to die!" He explained, tugging on her sleeve to try to bring her downstairs.

Suddenly fully awake, she scrambled out of bed to go and check on the youngsters, fearing for what trouble they had gotten themselves into this time.

Running down the stairs, she sees Jin on top of Yoongi with a rolling pin, ready to smash it on to his face. Jimin huffed and puffed as he forced his little legs to run after Misun, her already at the bottom of the stairs just as he reached the top. Part of him just wanted to jump to see what would happen.

"STOP!" She yelled, grabbing the rolling pin off of Jin, having to fight Yoongi for his. Hoseok was struggling to calm down a wailing Jungkook who was still upset about his beloved Legos. Misun dragged Jin off of Yoongi and sat him on the counter, doing the same to Yoongi.

Turning towards the rest of the boys she tells Hoseok to give her Jungkook to which he gladly does, rubbing circulation back into his hand. Man do little kids have a grip.

With Jungkook on her hip she turns to the two guilty boys on the counter, giving her best mom look. "What the heck?"

"Misun!" Taehyung shouted, climbing onto the countertop, Misun having to tug his shorts up as he did so, Taehyung quickly swatting her hand away. "It was getting good! Jin was about to sacrifice-"

"Aye!" Misun interrupted, pointing to Jungkook. "Baby." Taehyung scrunched up his nose and made his way back down on the stool, knowing he'd lose TV privileges if he kept talking.

"Long story short," Namjoon sighed, watching Hoseok run over to Jimin, helping him with the final steps. "Yoongi glued the legos together." Misun looked on the floor, the giant Legos just now being drawn to her attention.

She turned to face the culprit, questioning. "Care to explain why Yoongi?" She paused, looking at him in the eyes. "These weren't yours as far as I know."

"It seemed fun and I was bored." Yoongi said naturally, making Misun sigh. "Plus, who really cares about them?"

"K-Kookie! You know they were his favorite toys!" Jimin who just entered the kitchen along with Hoseok exclaimed.

The boy rolled his eyes, shrugging. "He's a baby, he doesn't understand anything."

"Well, actually, babies are smarter than it seems," Namjoon butted in, "They have an incredible capacity of observing and mimicking what they see in their environment"

"Shut up smart ass" Yoongi huffs, embarrassed that his younger brother tried to outsmart him.

"Hey!" Nmajoon defends, crossing his arms and pouting, but staying in the same place even as Yoongi starts to walk forward threateningly.

"Boys! That's enough!" Misun interrupts, pulling the two young boys apart. "You need to start taking care of one another and not," She turns to Yoongi, clearly directing her next words to him, "destroying each other's toys" She finishes in a stern, yet soft, voice.

"Ok Mimi" All of the boys say together, using her nickname.

Soon, they are all in one group hug, enjoying each other's company, until Misun breaks the comfortable silence.

"Oh, and Yoongi" she starts, making all of the boys, including Yoongi, look up at her, "don't think i have forgotten about your little fiasco, i'll deal with you later." She concludes, making Yoongi huff in disappointment as he had believed she had forgotten about the lego prank that he had previously pulled.

"Mimi!" Jungkook kicked his leg dominancingly. "Cupcakes!"

Upon hearing Kookie, all the boys started chanting cupcakes