"The point is to enjoy. You can go to a regular restaurant if you don't like a challenge. You can also opt out of the riddle thing by pressing this other button on the beeper. The waiter will automatically come this way." She answered.

Chanyeol couldn't say no to a challenge....

As they went into the cave, they realised how real the interiors looked. The cave had numerous meandering paths, some with a very small openings, few through which one would have to crawl, many were narrow. They could also hear water falling from somewhere in the cave.

While Baekhyun was very excited before they entered the cave, he wasn't so once they were in.
He let Chanyeol lead the way and was breathing hard and loud.

As they moved through a narrow opening, all of a sudden a bat came out of nowhere.
"Aahhhhhh" Baekhyun screamed as he clung on to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol froze. And then unfroze realising the brunette was visibly shaken.

"It's gone." Chanyeol said softly.
Baekhyun peeked from behind Chanyeol's back to ensure he didn't just say it to get Baekhyun off him.

Once certain, Baekhyun let out a huge sigh of relief.
And then the embarrassment started creeping in.

"Don't say a word." Baekhyun said as he took the torch from Chanyeol and charged ahead.

"I wasn't going to." Chanyeol said, following him.

After 10 minutes of searching which to their empty stomachs felt like an eternity, they found an inscription. It was beside an artificial waterfall. The waterfall was glowing and had fake glow worms flying all around. The trees too looked magnificent.
It was all very picturesque except they weren't sure whether they were supposed to sit on the floor or look for a proper seating area?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

They decided to sit on the floor for the time being and tried to solve the riddle.

What word in the English language has the following: the first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four letters signify something great, while the entire word signifies a great woman. What is the word?

"Its about an English word? This is hard. Let's just press the other button." Said Baekhyun.

"No wait. Let's think first. Unlike some other people, *ehem* I paid attention in my English classes back in school." Said Chanyeol, concentrating.
This side of Chanyeol was new to Baekhyun.
So he is the competitive kind, Baekhyun thought to himself. Perhaps the word 'challenge' did the trick, he assumed.

He couldn't deny that worked up and competitive Chanyeol was..... sexy.

"Okay then Sir Charles Dickens , make your guess." Ushered Baekhyun.

"The first two letters signify a male. So it could be like an obvious masculine name?" Chanyeol suggested.

"I doubt. How many names with two letters can you think of? Apart from nicknames?" Said Baekhyun.