Dear Tamara

To: tamara9383@gmail.com
From: loey1485@gmail.com
Subject:  I'm dying

Dear Tamara
I apologise , the subject was entirely a click bait.
How are you? How is your life in the west treating you? Well, I hope.

I'm writing this email after hours and hours of contemplation.
At first, I thought, sending this to you would be quite futile but then I realised it's pivotal that you know what I'm trying to tell you. And so I decided to go ahead with it.
There is a new page of my life that I have turned and it's important that I bid the old page a goodbye.

Tamara I don't know if you've been informed but last week, I visited Japan. I came to Japan, looking for you, hoping to mend things up with you, I suppose.
A naver image of a Sakura hotel conference led me to the island nation, only to find that you weren't there at all.
I did not find you but I ended up finding something much greater- myself and... somebody else.

What however I couldn't find, apart from you, is a proper closure. I thought I did but after thinking and drinking  about it, I realised I needed this last bit of communication to let you know how I feel.

And do you know how I feel? I feel free.
After years of sub conscious suffocation, I finally feel free. Not to say that all the times with you were suffocating, there were times when I genuinely enjoyed, there were times when I genuinely believed I was in love with you but unfortunately- fortunately, looking back on them, all those times feel overshadowed by those where I could do nothing but suppress my resentment and pride.

But this email is not supposed to be about all those sore moments and all the unpleasant words I can now use to describe you but rather about a fresh start.
And with that, I wish to thank you.
Thankyou for helping me out with that project, thankyou for being a friend, even if you didn't  mean to be one, thankyou for all those rare but precious memories we shared and finally, thankyou for drawing me out to Japan where I could finally realise
what a STRAIGHT A BITCH YOU ARE WITH YOUR MANIPULATIVE, CONNIVING WAYS, YOU POISONOUS VERMIN.
I HOPE YOU GET HERNIA, DIARRHOEA, PILES, ALL AT ONCE, WHILE YOU'RE STUCK IN A BAD TRAFFIC JAM.

Goodbye

Wishing you happiness
Chanyeol

P.S- the receptionist of the hotel you interned at referred you as an Odious Brat and the fact that you leave this impression with everybody you meet is just sad. I genuinely feel bad for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
California

"Honey, email that ex dud of yours and see if he can lend us some money? None of the neighbors are gonna help us and without those dollars, we're saying a goodbye to this house." Yelled Brad from their bed room, while opening his 10th beer bottle of the day and caressing his beer belly.

Tamara, however , did not sigh with disgust this time for her mind was preoccupied with what she saw on her laptop screen.

She felt no shame in trying to exhort money from Chanyeol as she had a countless times before, when they used to date because shame= no gain.

But now that she saw the content on her screen, all her hopes went down the drain.

She even felt a pinch of hurt.
But only a pinch of it. She was Tamara after all.
Feeling sorry is for others, not for her.

"Honey, Chanyeol is a no go. Any of your exes we can exhort money from?" She yelled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2030

News Headline
The In Korean couple- Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun's ambitious start up project hits big. Attracts investment worth billions of dollars.

Side Column News
Tamara Kim of Brooklyn, originally from Busan, booked for exhorting money from 20 individuals from 15 different states.
Her partner and accomplice Brad Haze, still missing.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is it, a final goodbye.
I hope Chanyeol got his closure from that email cause I certainly did. Sure, being dignified is a thing but sometimes you just need to let out the steam.

Thankyou to all the readers who made it to the end. 💕
A special thanks to @Mallierunner, a constant source of support and a huge confidence booster 💕