final

♬♩♪♩♬♩♪♩

"you WHAT?" yujin raised her eyebrows in disbelief.

"i don't wanna hear itttt!!" doyoung covered his ears in disgust, shaking his head.

"oh my god. really?" chae eun leaned forward, intrigued. "with jung jaehyun?"

recently chae eun had joined your friend group because of her growing relationship with doyoung. she was actually really nice and a good addition to the group.

"bitch i CANNOT BELIEVE!" yujin covered her mouth with her hands.

"shhhh!" you slapped your best friend on the arm. "can you shut up? what are you so loud for?"

"sorry, i just can't believe you..." yujin lowered her voice to a whisper. "...had sex."

"our baby is growing up," doyoung said, wiping a fake tear. "but i still don't wanna hear about it."

"too bad," chae eun pushed him a little and scooted as close to you as possible at the lunch table. "so... was it good? literally every person ever has dreamt of sleeping with jaehyun."

"i haven't!" doyoung protested.

"stop lying," yujin said to the boy. "everyone has thought about it at least once." also leaning forward. "tell us, y/n!"

"y'all, that shit was an out of body experience."

the girls screamed, clapping their hands and hitting the table. you smiled after copying the line jaehyun had told you.

"shhh," you said, but even you were excited. "don't tell anyone, okay?"

"girl, we got you." chae eun gave you a reassuring nod.

"what about you, yujin? have you and mark done it?" you wiggled your eyebrows at her.

"of course," she said, blushing a little.

"can we talk about something else?" doyoung looked absolutely disgusted.

"oh, sure doyoung! wanna talk about your sex life?" yujin teased.

"talk about sex one more time and i'm leaving." doyoung gave yujin a mean look and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"okay, okay. fine." chae eun patted doyoung's arm. "so are they good kissers?"

doyoung groaned as you and yujin screeched with laughter.

"you guys are unbelievable," doyoung rolled his eyes, but you caught him smile just a little.

"okay, but where are the boys though? we need to plan when we go to the mall." yujin pulled out her phone to check the time.

"i think they had basketball or something for half of lunch."

"they should be here soon then," yujin said. "like in 5 minutes."

"wait but we need details. like, where did it happen, when did it happen, how did it happen?" chae eun grinned.

"chae eun i swear to god." doyoung rubbed his forehead with his fingers.

"okay, so it happened at his house after school on friday, like a week ago. basically i was like, jaehyun have you had sex? and then he said yes and then he asked me and i said no. so after that i told him that i wanted him to take my virginity. so he did."

"oh my goddddd! i can't." yujin slapped the table while squealing. chae eun's smile was wide and giddy.

"okay but wait. i was literally laying naked on his bed, and then he told me he loved me." your voice softened at the end as you recalled it. you remembered how consumed by emotion he seemed, and your heart flipped.

"aww," chae eun covered her mouth with her hands.

"that is too cute," added yujin.

"okay but after it he was so sweet. like literally so helpful-"

"what are you guys talking about?" you instantly straightened at the sound of mark's voice. you turned around slowly.

"oh... hey, guys!" you were greeted by mark and jaehyun, both of whom were very sweaty from basketball.

every time you saw jaehyun your heart did back flips. it was still hard for you to believe he loved you and was your boyfriend. he was just so perfect that it didn't make sense to you. you were endlessly grateful to have him.

he met your eyes. you bit the inside of your cheek and looked him up and down. 'damn,' you mouthed to him, and he smirked at you. you giggled as he sat down next to you.

"hey baby," he said and your smile fell off your face. you gave him your best 'are you kidding me' look. he only called you baby in front of other people because he knew it embarrassed you. you found it very annoying. he chuckled and put his big hand on your thigh. "how are you?"

you smiled. "good," you said in a sing-song voice. "did you have a good practice?"

"hey! y/n. jaehyun." yujin looked at you with a very bored look. "can you snap out of it? we need to make plans."

"okay, okay! fine." you turned away from your boyfriend to face your best friend.

jaehyun's left hand rested on the inside of your thigh, rubbing slowly like a massage. you smiled to yourself.

"i love you," he whispered in your ear when no one was looking. you blushed, and rested your head on his sweaty shoulder. you felt him chuckle. 

you moved your hand to his thigh and drew a heart on it with your finger. you then wrote 'i love you' before grabbing his hand and holding it in both of yours.

♬♩♪♩♬♩♪♩