get you

get you - daniel caesar

a/n: almost smut? i guess?

♬♩♪♩♬♩♪♩

jaehyun stared at you. you couldn't make out his emotions. you could see the muscles in his jaw working, and his eyebrows were slightly raised.

you panicked a little bit. maybe you were too bold. "oh, um. only if you want to, of course. if you don't want to that's totally fine with m-"

you were interrupted by jaehyun getting up and grabbing your hand. he always seemed to do that. you were once again taken up the stairs. he didn't talk as he brought you into his room, closing and locking the door behind him.

he turned to look at you, his eyes moving from your face to your legs and back up again. his eyes were filled with an emotion you couldn't exactly place, and in that moment, you suddenly realized what was about to happen to you.

he slowly walked closer to you. his hands found their familiar spot at your waist and he looked into your eyes.

"are you sure?" he whispered.

you nodded. "i want it to be you."

he kissed you softly, but you could tell he was holding back. your eyes fluttered shut as you brought your arms up around his neck, pulling his face even closer and deepening the kiss. you tangled your fingers in his hair, tugging at it slightly. he took your signal that you wanted more, so he let himself go, kissing you with passion, putting his feelings into every move of his lips. 

you felt his tongue ask for entrance into your mouth, and you parted your lips. you felt his tongue roam your mouth as he kissed you, but not for long. his lips soon detached from yours, and he kissed a trail from your lips down to the spot just under your ear. he nibbled and sucked at it, making you forget how to breathe.

"you're so beautiful like this," he whispered in your ear, causing you to whimper. "i'm gonna make you feel beautiful today."

"jaehy-" was all you could manage before his lips reattached to your skin and you moaned quietly.

he kissed down your neck until he reached your collarbones, the lowest he could go without the shirt he lent you getting in the way. he kissed and sucked at the skin until he was sure there would be marks. you felt the breath from his nose on your neck before he pulled away to look at you face to face.

he took his hands off your waist slowly so that he could take his shirt off. you watched, your knees a little shaky, as he revealed his defined abs, muscular chest, and toned arms.

"wow," you breathed, and brought your right hand up to feel your own racing heart beat. you looked at him with wide eyes. you didn't really know what to do.

"do you want to touch me?" he asked you, and you nodded. he reached out to grab your left hand and guided it to his chest. he stared at you intently as you watched him move your hand across his chest, feeling his bare skin.

he radiated confidence, but you saw the goosebumps on his skin as he moved your fingers to let them run down his abs. you gasped, feeling an ache forming in between your legs.

"jaehyun you're so..." you trailed off as you moved your hand upwards to touch his abs again.

"i'm what?"

"you're so hot." you finished, and he smiled.

his fingers moved towards you again to play with the bottom of the shirt you were wearing.