motion

motion - khalid

♬♩♪♩♬♩♪♩

"so are you dating him?" yujin asked, biting into her apple. it was lunchtime at school.

you thought for a second. "not technically. he didn't officially ask me out or ask me to be his girlfriend or anything. and we haven't been on a date." you bit your nail. "well, to be fair its only been like three days since it happened."

"you shouldn't just run off like that, though." doyoung scolded you, clicking his tongue. "we were worried when you just disappeared."

"i know. i'm sorry."

"so what exactly happened?" yujin sat forward, excitement etched on her face.

"um..." you felt heat rise to your cheeks. "he ki-"

"stop!" doyoung interjected, covering his ears. "i don't wanna hear it! please stop!"

you and yujin laughed at him as he yelled at you to stop.

"what about you and mark?" you asked once everyone had calmed down. you hadn't had the chance to catch up with your friends after the school dance, and you weren't sure if you wanted to tell them the whole story of what had happened with jaehyun. "clearly the dance went really well for you guys."

yujin blushed, pushing her hair behind her ear. "we're going on a date on wednesday."

your jaw dropped, and you moved your hand to cover your mouth. "a date? oh my god, yujin i'm so happy for you."

"thank you," she squealed, clapping her hands. "now we need to find doyoung a girlfriend." you and yujin gave him a mischievous smile.

"what?" he sat up straighter and cleared his throat. "a girlfriend? i don't know, guys."

"well, is there anyone you like?" yujin asked, resting her head on her hands as she grinned at doyoung.

"no! definitely not." you noticed doyoung's cheeks get red.

"hey!" you said suddenly and hit his arm. "be yourself, remember? no regrets. you said it yourself."

"she's right," yujin added. "it's senior year. if you like someone, it's your last chance to date them. you shouldn't have any regrets when you go to college."

"well, there's this girl in my bio class..."

"no. way." yujin's smile seemed to grow even more, and you squealed. 

"doyoung has a crush?" you couldn't believe the parental figure in your friend group actually had feelings for someone.

"shhhh!" he flapped his hand at you a little bit pathetically to try and get you to shut up. "you're too loud! this is a cafeteria!"

you gave him a playful smile. "sorryyy."

he glared at you.

"what's her name?" yujin asked.

"chae eun."

"oh! i know her! she's in dance with me!" yujin's eyes widened. "okay, doyoung!" she patted him on the back. "she's pretty!"

"does she like you back?" you asked him.

"i don't know!" he looked like a tomato.

"don't worry. i'll find out!" yujin grinned and high fived you.

doyoung rolled his eyes and looked at his watch. "i gotta go. student council meeting. we're getting ready for the school festival."

you nodded, and yujin patted his back once again.