honesty

honesty - pink sweat$

♬♩♪♩♬♩♪♩

"its friday!" you popped your head into the music room. that's where you hung out nowadays.

jaehyun looked up from his homework, immediately smiling at you. "and yet i'm doing homework."

"just do it over the weekend." you walked over to him, your hands behind your back. "i brought you something from the lunch room."

"what is it?" he looked up at you, anticipation in his eyes.

you dropped a banana milk on his desk.

jaehyun gasped. "thank you!"

you smiled and sat down in the desk next to his, taking out peach infused water for yourself.

"what are you doing later?" he asked, his eyes focused on his homework, even though he wasn't writing anything.

"sleepover with yujin. what about you?"

"i'm babysitting my neighbors daughter," he said. 

your lips parted a little bit. "really? do you like kids?"

"i love kids," he smiled to himself. "they make me happy."

"me too," you said and pulled out your phone. "when's your next basketball game, jae?"

"tomorrow," he said, turning towards you. 

"on a saturday?" you asked.

"yeah. are you coming?" you looked up from your instagram feed to see him watching you with excited eyes.

you cocked your head. "do you want me to come?"

"yeah. you haven't been at any of my games even after we became friends." he put down his pencil and turned his entire body towards you.

"hmm," you covered your mouth with your phone to hide your smirk. "then i won't go."

jaehyun's face fell. "you're mean," he pouted, and you laughed at him.

"i'm just kidding. maybe," you made a gesture with your hand to emphasize this. "just maybe i'll bless you with my presence."

jaehyun raised an eyebrow at you. "now i don't even want you to come anymore."

you laughed again. "too bad i'll be there!" 

jaehyun made a victory pose and whispered a little 'yes' to himself. you looked at the time on your phone and jumped a little in surprise.

"shit. i gotta go," you said, getting up.

"what? why?" jaehyun looked up at you.

"sleepover with yujin, remember?"

"so you're leaving me here alone?" he frowned at you playfully while standing up.

"you have other friends you can hang out with, idiot." you hit his arm to try and hide the blush forming on your cheeks. "where's johnny, for example?"