miya atsumu x reader

Start from the beginning

    "Hi, u-uhm.. I moved to this school because of dad but h-hi... I'm (Y/n)." She waved and smiled a little. I thought she came alone but I guess the other girls came with her.

    While training, the girls were up the second floor. The squeals irritate me the most, they mess my game up. But her, she was quiet. She also seemed like she didn't care but she was kind of enjoying herself.

    "Hey atsumu-kun, do some spiking drills with me." Kita-san said, and I of course followed. The girls kept squealing, I glared at them. Also to that of, Kita-san messing up. "Should we stop?" i mockingly said.

    "Hmm, sure. You can go ahead and practice with Osamu." I chuckled. the girls kept squealing.

  OsAmu, AtSuM, gAnBAtte. I fucking had enough.

    "CAN YOU PIGS KEEP IT DOWN?!" I yelled at them, (Y/n) seemed pretty scared and nervous but the others just squealed and said I'm so handsome and all that shit. I see her trying to keep the other girls down. I hope she's not having a hard time.

    We had practice matches, first six against the second six. I honestly kept messing up my set and my tosses.

    "What the hell is wrong with you today? Keep it together." Kita-san said. I can't help but worry about her.

      We took a quick rest and I was out to get water with kosaku.

    "Bro you fucked up, even today in class, you're so out of yourself. You 'kay?" I nodded.

    "But you know, honestly I—" I was about to speak when i heard the girls. I covered kosaku's mouth.

    "bch the he—"

    "You know, Kurosu is just gross. Look at her with her dad, I think she went down to flirt with some of the players. Maybe Miya Atsumu-kun, they're seat mates right?" Reina said.

    I was starting to get mad. I walked in and pretended as if I heard nothing, so did Kosaku. Lisa and the other girls stopped gossiping when they saw us. I casually filled my water bottle.

    "Bro you really have got to keep your shit together." I rolled my eyes at him.

    "I know." I was leaving when Lisa stopped me.

    "What do you need?" I asked.

    "Man, you're so grumpy." Kosaku commented.

    "Can I sit with you instead?" She gave me the puppy eyes, I wanna take them out.

    "It's Rosu-san's seat. It's not mine, if you want her to transfer then ask her." I said and left. I swear to god, I wish I didn't say that.

    Training went by very well, and now we're all on our way home.

    "Atsumu, can I ask you a favor?" Coach Kurosu went up to me, crazy chic behind her. "Can you keep her company at 9 eleven? I'll be finishing something here, so I need you to try and accompany her for a bit." I nodded and he bid goodbye to her. I walk to the door.

    "Let's go." I told her and we went on our way.

    "Atsumu-kun, it's not nice to try and date behind coach's back. Especially if the girl's his daughter." Osamu joked.

    "W-We're not." (Y/n) replied, she was panicking.

    "Don't bully her, she's uncomfortable." Kita-san said. Thank you.

    "Hey Osamu, will you accompany her with me or will you—?" This bitch cut me off.

    "Heading home first bye." He set off.