miya atsumu x reader

Start from the beginning

    "Crushing on the new girl?" Kosaku teased with a smirk on his face.

    "wanna die?" I bluntly said.

    "I know her." My twin said. He knows her?

    "And how is that I, your twin bro knows nothing?" I asked.

    "It was a joke, I was being sarcastic. Can you not tell?" He was mocking me, that bitch.

    "Bitch with that poker face of yours, no one will know what you're actually thinking of." Suna said, glaring at osamu.

    "Enough chitchat, let's get to the cafeteria." Ginjima said, placing his arms on us miya twins.

      When we got to the cafeteria, I saw her. Smiling and laughing.

    "I wouldn't be seeing that smile if she died then, I probably wouldn't even know who she is." I mumbled under my breath.

    "What?" Kosaku asked and I ignored him.

     We were all dining and it bothers me, why hasn't she spoken a word to me about last summer? I just, like maybe even her saying thank you will make me stop being so occupied with my thoughts.

     "Dude what the hell? you're so quiet today, or did you two changed styles? you're Osamu and he's Atsumu." Gijima say to me.

    "Sorry, just tired." Suna and Kosaku nodded but they were laughing.

    "Really? It's the first day of the week dude, or maybe because you're thinking of the new girl?" Kosaku teased.

    "Hmmmm, I was thinking of when will you ever serve better than I do? Oh right, never." I say and he glared at me.

    "Atsumu-kun, can we sit with you?" I looked up and I saw Reina. I looked at the boys and they nodded, except for osamu of course.

    "Suit yourselves." I said and continued eating.

    "Rosu-chan, come on." I turn my head to look at kurosu. She looked a bit hesitant. "Come onnnn." The other girls chuckled.

    "Don't push her if she doesn't want to." I said.

    "No, i-it's fine. I guess I could get to know you all better. We're from the same class anyway." She smiled and sat beside Osamu.

    "Okay, so he's Atsumu and the guy beside you is Osamu, they are twins. Miya twins. He's Ginjima-kun, Suna-kun, and I'm Kosaku." She smiled. Look at this girl, trying to be nice to everyone, but she looked so uncomfortable.

     "I'm going ahead." I stood up and left, no one seemed to care except for lisa.

    "Stayyy." She acted cute but I still left.

    "Look at Osamu and Kurosu talking to each other. yuck." I mumbled. Okay, I'm not jealous. Just that I'm the one who saved her like where's the thank you?

     I went to the wash area, to of course wash my hands when I heard girls.

    "Atsumu-kun wouldn't have left if you didn't act so nervous..." I hear lisa say.

    "S-Sorry.. I guess I still need to get accustomed here." They laughed.

    "It's a joke, don't worry." I could see how uncomfortable Kurosu is.

    Hours passed and it's time for training. The coaches called us in to gather before starting the drills.

    "To the second years, I heard you all have a new student. Actually she's my daughter." Coach Kurosu, Kurosu? Daughter?