"Hey, be careful", he slowly releases her hand, eyes looking down. "You're so clumsy....why are you so jumpy?"

Sara couldn't believe she got into this mess, and out of all people in this world, it has to be Jungkook. Enough with all the built-up anxiety of getting caught creeping into the locker room, and now she has Jungkook staring down at her all while only having a towel to keep him at least, 50 % decent.

And he had the audacity to ask why is so jumpy? The audacity.

"Sara?"

Nervous. She is nervous. And also, too shocked. Shock to find Jungkook here in the locker room. She couldn't even remember the initial reason she walked into the locker room. Her mind totally wiped out. Every inch of her skin feels like there is waves of electricity roaming on them, making her feel like she is about to explode anytime soon.

"I need to leave", her voice sounded strained, eyes still glued to the floor.

She tries to walk pass him ignoring his obvious stare, but Jungkook blocked her path, intentionally. And also, with a slight smirk on his face.

"No", he says. "Not this time"

Her eyes flicked up in confusion, furrowed eyebrows as she scoffs lightly. "Excuse me?"

"Why is it so hard to get to you?", he steps forward, leaning towards her intentionally. "Why do you keep running away from me?"

She flinched at his movement and very much flustered

She flinched at his movement and very much flustered. Her eyes darted at his exposed torso for a second, feeling heat travelling to her already warm cheeks. The proximity between them feels dangerous and this man had the audacity to leans toward her while being half dressed. Or half naked, whatever that means.

"Why are you so jumpy?", he asked again, stepping forward one step at a time.

"What are you doing?"

"Talking to you", he steps forward again, walking her backwards. "I am just trying to start a conversation"

Sara saw the little glint of mischievousness in his eyes and, not missing the playfulness tone in his low voice. The closeness between their faces has somehow wiped out every vocabulary in her head, rendering her totally speechless.

It could be the fact that Jungkook's face is so close to her she could see droplets of water snaking down from his hair to his exposed neck. It could be the fact that is he just wearing a god damn towel and she could see every inch of his exposed torso, the ridged lines of his muscles poking his smooth skin. Or it could be that she is just too flustered with his presence, knowing how much his action is affecting her.

"Sara", his voice broke her chain of monologues, making her eyes look up to him unconsciously. "Why are you avoiding me these days?"

"Wha—", she feels her back hitting the cold door of the locker behind her. Realizing the position, she is in, her heart started to beat even more rapidly to the point she thinks he can hear it.