Between life and death everyone wants to be saved.

Oh holy ghost!

" A- ah!! Yes. Thanks uhhm. Prepare his suitcase! Immiediately!!! "

" Yes. Immediately!! I already have it! " The man entered the room, showing the red velvet suitcase, and he ran and stand together at the blonde guy who was a little bit shorter than him.

The tension and pressure was totally unbearable for those that was standing and have their faces with a large 'X' as they again prayed for their lives.

The other one lead a prayer. " Oh God make me a bird so I can fly far far away. "

It was a prayer he remembered from a movie he loved. 'Forrest Gump'.

He never prayed his life. But now he just don't know what else he could do.

And he felt ashamed that he got his chest tattooed with the words, Satan's baby daddy.

He can't pray to Satan? Who does?

The others joined him, and the whole room suddenly felt like church.

Them all, wishing to be birds.

Heart pounding loud, other guy shitting his pants.

They waited for the door to be opened.

Any minute now.

It's hard to believe that after just four hours the Boss is already here.

Well, by the use of his private jet in the fastest pace it could get. This'll be no surprise.

He could just let the leaders of the respective groups handle this, especially this time when they are facing major problems, but then the report included the young master and he fell silent and rushed immediately out here.

For the others this'll be the first time they'll see the boss and the thought of that is making their stomach sick.

Their Boss. Some say he's kind. Some say he's unmerciful. Some say he doesn't have semblance on human feelings. Some say he's like a father to them, but a bad one.

Some says he's plain crazy but sane.

They don't know what to expect. They don't know what to feel.

They can just breathe, and just hope they'll not get killed.

Hope that they'll be forgiven.

The vintage clock is ticking slowly and soon the knob turns and opens.

The white french doors squeaked.

Everyone tensed. Everyone stopped their breathings. The sound of unknown clutches was heard.

Knives, and torture materials entered the poor member of the bulls mind.

Soon an emerald hem of coat with snake skin patterns showed from the half opened, door and it shines. Everyone's eyes widened. A man wearing it, with a straight posture and wearing a very heavy musk perfume.

His coat was unzipped and he's wearing a white silk buttoned long sleeves inside, with his straight cut washed black jeans, and spiky silver lined belt.

No doubt, was the boss.

His presence is undeniably peeing your pants kind of feel. But that is if you're such a wimp.

" Yooooo! "  He said in a loud voice. Crossing his arms and he planted a smirk on his face and everyone's heart almost fell.

" Peaches peaches! " He said again and everybody was confused on what or who is peaches.