KAYLA- 28. The night in my boyfriend's house pt. 1

The sound of rain, so rough but gentle. The sound of the blazing fire, so soothing like a white noise, I smiled as the happenings this afternoon came back to me, making me smile wildly.

" Heeey. " I felt a sudden hug behind me and a soft voice. So soothing.

I gently reached and hugged his arms, felt it, and slightly rests my head onto his chest.

He then kissed my forehead, sending butterflies in my stomach as I smiled because I want my everyday to be like this with my boyfriend.

" I brought some wine. " He said, in his sweet voice.

Romantic.

" Oh? Then let's go drink some. " I say as I gave him my best smiling face. Extra sweet for him.

I'm currently here at his house. Inside his living room. The thick, navy blue curtain was pulled out so we can see the outside.

The outside rain went more heavy, and it's super cold yet we still like it.

It's a dark night. You can hardly see anything. But the lights of the posts outside Gon's house gave us a nice view of how beautiful the rain at night is, falling down, tapping off the leaves of the plants, and their sound is like jazz music in our ears.

The clock says nine. I've never been this late outside since I've been Kayla Kerr.

It's really pretty late for me to still be here.
I'm usually in the house already at seven.

Gon gently sat beside me, and we shared this thick, warm woolly white blanket with me on this rectory red velvet carpet, and poured some wine on a glass and gave it to me.

We are both leaning at the sofa warm and soft, with our feelings calm and lulled by the atmosphere.

It's warm here.
I smiled through the glass as I glanced merely at Gon's hands.

He's looking at me, and I like it.
I like it if those dreamy Amber eyes of him looks at me. It feels like he sees me. The real me, but of course I'm just probably thinking that.

I sipped on it and he just watched me.

" Aren't you gonna drink too? " I asked, trying to add some flirt. I don't know if I managed it, because I'm getting crimsony because of Gon's staring.

He smiled as a reply.

" I will. " He said, gently blinking slowly, squinting his eyes a bit. I twitched my foot as I force a delicate laugh.

I reached for the wine and poured some into his glass.

He's still looking at me in a relaxed poise.
Definitely if I'm not in this disguise I would probably fuck him now.

But I can keep my cool. Duuh. I'm a fucking professional! Please!

" Gon? Why are you looking at me like that? " I asked in a cute and awkward tone.

He smiled widely and shakes his head.

He puckered his lips, and I rolled my eyes playfully. He laughs a little, his voice is funny, cause it's giving me tingles.

Goddamnit. Killua shut your fuckin mind!!!

Bruh! Chill...hmmm.

Is Gon a virgin?

I'm not. He he.

With a sex doll *cough*

He's still looking at meeeee!!! I need help!!! Stop giving me those eyes Gon! You're seducing me or not?!