KAYLA- 30. The night in my boyfriend's house pt. 3

*thunderclap*

" Ahh!! "  Retz screams lightly as he hugged me more.

I was left shocked and the thought of him on top of me made me go numb.

I'm like internally crying. I breathed heavily, as I held my breath to not make myself smell his shitty scent.

*Footsteps*

My eyes widened as Gon's picture entered me.

I immediately pushed Retz off me. Using my real strength involuntarily.

I pushed him quite hard and he yelped in pain, just like a small kitten, when his back hit the corner of the chair-- which was a hard wood.

Retz moans in agony, as he arched his back.

I looked at the chair and it was kind of pointy and no wonder he acts that way.

Oops.

I'm sorry, but not at all.

" Here's the hot wa-- "

Gon came holding a large mug and he stops midway as soon as he saw us on the floor. Looking like wet birds.

" Babe! " Gon immediately rushed to me. Placed the mug on the floor and helped me up gently. Patted my PJ's just below my butt  and fixed my shirt for me while I hold onto his shoulder.

Awww I fall inlove with him everyday day more and more cause of his sympathetic approach to me.

" Are you okay? What happened? " Gon asks me as he looks at the both of us.

" I- " I didn't even manage to continue what I was about to say when Retz cuts me off.

" Ow my back! " Retz cried as he stretches slightly.

" Agh! " Retz exclaimed as Gon looked at me confused.

" Retz? " Gon asks. Retz is silently crying for his back.

" Agh! " Retz groans.

Retz whimpered in pain and I don't know if this is an act or not.

Gon lets go of me helped him up and let Retz sit down, back on the chair.

* Thunderclap *

Retz jerked in fright and once again whimpers in pain.

Gon looks at him in concern.

" Take off your jacket. " Gon says and attempted to take of Retz's jacket but he shrugged Gon off like Gon's trying to steal it from him.

" Huh?!! No! Don't!  " Retz yelled in a scared face. He's frightened?

Why is he scared?

" C'mon. Here let me help you. " Gon grabs Retz's jacket again, and he immediately shrugs Gon off with his arm with force this time.

" No! Gon, I'm fine. I- it's just a short term pain. " Retz said and avoided eye contact towards Gon.

Retz squints his eyes in pain, and I somehow felt guilty.

That's not act he clearly feels pain.

He looked very fragile.

" Sorry. " I say.

Retz looks up to me in surprise.

" Oh. Uhh. No worries Miss Kerr. I'm sorry. " He replies nonchalantly as he bit his lip. His eyes closed and he hugged himself.

" Sorry, but what happened? " Gon asks.

Retz looks at him and smiles a bit.

" Oh uhh. There was just thunder, and Miss Kerr just wanted to soothe me so she kinda hugs me, we kinda hugged... and we somehow fell. *Chuckles* T'was an accident. " He said grinning widely. Gon immediately turns to me muddled.