KAYLA- 46. Insignificant 2

----------------

We were like that for a minute, vanilla candles flickered, and the scent swarmed in the room but nobody felt calmed.

How I hate feeling caught, how I hate feeling this level of scared, how I hate feeling in love with someone I can't have if I'll be me.

No one moved, I'm trembling lightly, Gon is breathing heavily, he's mad, striking but gentle, and his ambers went back at looking at me.

My hands are hurting and I'm struggling to bear the pain.

"You could've been molested. There! Do you even have a brain?! You! Getting inside of a man's car?! What if that person did something to you! And I'm not there!"

See, he's scolding me and screaming at me again. His face is in a subtle red. He's drunk and sober at the same time, and I close my eyes feeling the pain on my wrists he pins.

"Ohh! Or maybe something happened to you guys!? Without me knowing! You purposely did that didn't you!? I'm always not enough to satisfy you!"

Godamnit! What the heck is he talking about!?

Is he high or something?!

I looked at him straight in his eyes and spat. "You are enough babe! Godamnit! I fucking love you! And you don't talk to me like that Gon Freecss."

"I will! Cause you don't listen! You go at guys like they can't get their filthy fingers over you!"

"Gon!!"

"Oh you do things Kayla! And I'm done with you making our relationship seems open! This must be the reason why you seemed so distant."

"Gon!! Ow! What the hell!? Can you get off me? My hands are hurting!" He tightened his hold more and I closed my eyes in pain. I can use my real strength to him and easily get him off me but I wouldn't.

But his hands went more tight and the pain is starting to be unbearable and he's looking at me like he's gonna be eating my soul any minute.

"Gon!"

His eyes is filled with dangerous fire but as soon as he heard me whimper by how tight he's pinning me down, his eyes returned to worry and he removed his hands and stands up.

He looked at his hands and he looks at me slowly. Apologetically, and regretfully. He looks back at his hands again and formed it into fists.

He sighs and he walks grabbing the glass that Retz was working on a while ago.

He looked at the liquid which I believe is Gin. And he looks at me and he sighs and put it back on the glass table almost breaking it.

"I will never do this to you Kayla.. Yet you... You really think that I'll be fine? And with you flirting with almost every man?" He says, cold as ever.

He sniffs, he combs his hair, he gyrate like a tiger going to sleep, he caresses his face, he looks at me again and he closes his eyes as he says a little chant, maybe to calm himself down, and he sighs.

For your information. You're the flirt between the two of us Gon. You're a woman magnet.

But I trust you. Do you know that? I do.  Yet now? You act like I'm a whore?

And why the hell is this vanilla candle not working?!

"Gon. That's not.. I am not flirting! You're just mad. Don't jump into conclusions! I know I sound... Uhh I sound like I'm lying or cheating? But hear me out. Just hear me out. Let me explain please."

"No matter what is your explanation. You still went into a stranger's car at this late hour and you... Knowing your boyfriend is not home yet. Wow Kayla. What a faithful person you are!!!" He smirks and he grabs the glass again and he grips it so hard but he doesn't drink it.