KAYLA 25. Ticking me off

" Hey! " I called to Retz when he just stood there looking at me with a shocked face.

He still hasn't move.

I got out of the pool and went to him.

His body is trembling. I looked behind me if he saw something but nothing is there.

" Retz! You okay? " I asked.

Now he looks at my face, and his face is in crimson.

He's acting off again.
What's wrong with him?!

It's weird!

" Oh hey! Gon! I see you're just in your boxers! " He said.

I stopped and let out a confused chuckle.

" Uhh yeah. I was swimming. It's kind of a hot day. " I say as I stretch my body a bit.

" Yeah! I-it is. " He moves his arms everywhere awkwardly and I watched him stand in an uncomfortable way.

" So uh. Come let's sit for a while. Make yourself at home. " I offered.

I walked towards a beach chair, got myself a black robe to cover myself.

I wore it without tying it on the front, my whole front shows and I sat.

He followed me and sat on an empty chair beside me.

" So, do you need anything? " I started.

" Uhhm. About that.  No I don't need anything. I-i just came here to say sorry. About earlier Gon. I swear I didn't mean to enter in such a manner. I'm so sorry. Please! Please! Please! Don't hate me. " He bows his head to me.

" Ohh uhh!! I'm not hating you dude. " I applied comfort on my voice.

He looks up to me with a worried face.

" If you're not there I'm surely packing my things now. "

I sighed.

" Have you talked to Kayla yet? "

" No. I didn't. She wouldn't listen to me anyway. "

" She said you broke the rules. "

" Uhm. Yeah. I'm really sorry about that. I don't know what's gotten into me. I just thought.  "

" You just thought? "

Retz shakes his head.
" We're not allowed to enter the house, not without her permission that's why. She's really strict about it. But she totally gave us freedom to get out whenever we want as long as we show up when she calls us or its the time for our job. "

" Is that a bad thing? "

" No, but. "

"Retz. Kayla is a nice person. Don't even think about saying mean things about her again. Try to know her more. I mean, I'm gonna be frank with you. What you did was a bit uhhhmm--. It was like a kid who has never taught of proper manners. And to think she gave you guys rules? And also, it's a bad timing. Try to understand. If you were in her place what would you feel? "

" I know what I did was wrong! Geez! You don't have to repeat it again. I said I was sorry right?! " Retz gave me a stern look as he decided to change up the tone of his voice.

" I was just trying to make you understand. "

" I know. I just don't get it! "

" Get what? "

" I mean. It's not gonna end up this way?! This kind of over dramatic outcome if I didn't come inside so sudden and saw you guys making out! Right?! "