KAYLA- 37. M. Coconut Festival 3

We finally arrived at the festival. It was a long walk, hike, or whatever the fuck you'll call it.

We stand in awe. The whole place is rocking in colors and different happy noises are heard.

It's amazing up here. Some people were dancing with their colorful clothing and some who wears mascots.  It's vibrant and enticing. It's perfect.

The people around us are exhausted, but excitement was painted in their faces.

We were not exhausted. We didn't even felt tired. I don't know if it's because we're just fit and healthy or it's because we talked about funny things and exchanged basic boring pick up lines till we got here. Like we always do.

Other couples on both our sides are looking at us like we're crazy, but they're just jealous.

They will never know how the both of us feel in each other's company.

Crazy inlove.

Their relationship is boring.
They don't really love each other, you can tell. They're not proud of their partner.

The other brunette girl compared her boyfriend to you cause you hug my waist and her boyfriend does not.

The other skinny girl compares his fat boyfriend to you. She wishes you were his boyfriend.

Well too bad honey.

You hate how your boyfriend look but you look hateful as well. Ungrateful bitches like you doesn't deserve sympathy.

You dream for a prince? Be realistic honey.

Yes. Gon is a prince. I'm the gay servant he'll fall head over heels for.

They're not happy cause they always expect more. And they look hopeless.

And maybe I'm happy cause I don't expect more, And you don't too.

I'm satisfied with you, all of you do and you, and just you, and you're satisfied with me, and all of me and me, and just me.

Maybe that's why we're different from these depressed people around us.

We took a step to the vibrant festival and I smile at every person we pass by. I am happy and some of them rolls their eyes at me, most girls, but guys smiles at me when I do.

The sky is already dark with little shades of pink. It's pretty.

The indigo clouds are rolling by slowly in the sky and it's super windy up here.

Your face is locked in the sky and I smile when you smile.

There are lots of Coconut trees everywhere and different colored lights reflects inside our pupils.

Our eyes dilated together and the music that is played got loud and the song Phoenix blasts so hard and people dance on our side.

You grin at me and you pulled me close and I can smell your neck again. Sweet magnolia.

We walked together. My arms wrapped on your waist and you rest your arms on my shoulder slightly hugging me.

You don't talk. You just stare at me. And it's perfect, the way you stare. It's perfect.

Your eyes and genuine smiles that I fell inlove with in the first place is giving me the same feeling on the first day I met you.

You giggled by my proud staring at you and you pinch my nose lightly when you asked me about something but I didn't answer.

I was too occupied by the thoughts of how pretty you are in my head. And you are a dream.

You whisper the foods you wanted to try with me later with your husky voice, and I nodded between my breath. You're the boss tonight.