KAYLA- 47. You are a liar

It's 4:00 o'clock.

And I stare at Gon's face in the darkness.

The world is asleep. The moon is gone. The blue rectangular dimlight beside my bed is on. It's lighting very faintly, you could stare at it for a long time without hurting your eyes, and I hug my pillow, as I sit beside my bed.

Constantly sighing and I turn once again to my bed, and see Gon.

He's there. He's sleeping. His eyelashes are still wet from tears. His soft hair, ruffled, and the blanket was just covering till his waist. The collar of his white buttoned long sleeve is softly curled up and I fix it lightly.

We are in my room. He's here. For the first time.

And I am here, staring at his face, at 4 am.

I just got my wrist cut a little, with my razor. I'm not trying to kill myself. I just wanted to hurt me.

It still stings. I might've cut deeper than I thought and the bandage I had had a red line that is visible.

He groans, and I hid my wrist, as if he can see it, and he talked. He calls my name. " Kayla. "

In his dreams. I'm still there. I held his hands and I layed down once again.

I feel bad. Mortified with myself.

I got his arms slowly and I rested my head on it.

I got close and hugged him and I kiss him in his sleep.

I'm really sorry Gon.

------------------

I wake up. Tired. Heart and head heavy. Just like my arm now. There's a weight on it, and it's my girlfriend fast asleep.

I looked up and around. The ceiling is different. The clock says 7.

Kayla's asleep. She's hugging me and I removed her gently. There's no blanket covering her.

Wearing her violet nightgown. Crumpled and rolled. Her legs showing and I rolled it back to fix it. Got the blanket and covered her.

I sighed and looked at her face, suddenly remembering last night's events.

I sat on her bed and I leaned on the headboard. She's still sleeping.

I wonder, what Happened to us.

I look at her again and her face. Angelic.

Saying things we shouldn't be saying to each other. Hurting both our feelings but still holding on?

Who did this? Who's fault? Was it mine? Hers?

Who's to blame?

She said sorry.

So I forgive her.
I will, again.

I will forget about it.

She moves her head softly on the pillow. Her neck is shining, it's like glimmering with the sun and Dad was right.

Girls like her, are trouble to men.

She's a daredevil. I knew it from the start. But when I look at her in those blue eyes of her, everything changes.

She's an angel. To me.
That no matter what she do. It's perfect to me.

Dad said she really is trouble for me. The way I talk about her. Dad said I'm in trouble.

I told him, "No Dad, she isn't trouble, trouble is I love her. "

And Dad replied to that. " I'll make sure she'll be perfect for you. " Before we said goodbye.