KAYLA-3. Arrival

( Gon's POV )

Today Dad and I had lunch at a local cafe. We ate cakes and we drank beer before we go home.

It was fun to see Dad after so many years.

I love my Dad.

Tonight we're having lamb meat for dinner.

It's delicious and it's pretty cozy here at Dad's house. Also my new home.

" Let's go together. "

I shook my head.

Her voice is always on my mind.

" Gon are you okay? "

I noticed Dad's facial expression is a bit worried.

" Oh. Yeah I'm okay Dad. "

" Haha. What's wrong? You can tell me you know? "

" Hmmm. It's nothing Dad. "

" Really? Is the food not okay? "

" No that's not it. "

Dad let go of the knife and fork and rested his chin on the back of his hands and looked at me.

" So. What is it? I've noticed that you've been spacing out. Don't you like it here? "

" No. Dad. That's not it. "

" So what is it? I can't help but think that way if you won't tell me. "

Dad Is pretty interested but I don't think he'll understand.

" Well. Uhmmm. I've met a girl. "

Dad's eyes widened.

" A girl?? " Dad's face brightened.

" Yeah."

" Haha oh. Go on son. " He grins.

" I've met a very pretty girl. I met her before I came here. I only met her for not even an hour but I always think of her. She always comes in my mind and I want to see her so bad. Even now. "

Dad paused.

" I know Dad. I'm getting crazy. "

" Hahahahah! "

Dad burst out laughing.

" You're actually getting crazy son. A girl ey huuh??! A pretty girl huh! Son. You're falling in love. It's normal. And you'll be more crazier if you're actually inlove with her like not just crushing. Aaaah I'm relieved. My son is not what I think."

" Relieved? "

" Why don't you even have a girlfriend yet?! You're 19! When I was your age I had nine exes to start. "

" I'm different than you Dad! "

" How is that? You're handsome! "

I pouted at Dad.

" Psh! You're only saying that cause I'm your son! " I uttered.

" Hey! I'm not saying that Cause you're my son. I'm saying that cause I'm your Dad! "

" What? "

" Tell me I your Dad ugly? "

" What? No! "

" See! And you are my son! "

" Yeah right! "

" Son! You just lack the talking I can tell. "

" The talking? "

" Girls like compliments! If you see a girl. Compliment her. Girls like that. But it takes skill to be able to do that. "