KAYLA- 29. The night in my boyfriend's house pt. 2

The fire is burning hard and this should be a romantic night but..

Gon's not even talking to me!!

I stared at his neck trying to figure out what's next to do. I don't know!!!

I slowly hugged him tight, in hope for a response but he doesn't even look at me.

" Gon, look at me. " I called. A hint of irritation and worry was in my voice.

" Gon! " I called again.

" Now you're ignoring me? " I asked trying to make it sound not that troubled.

He moves his head a little but stopped.

I grunted softly and looks at him.

He's not removing my head though. I'm still laying my head on his arms.

And, he doesn't shrug my arm off from him.

But he doesn't look at me.

" Gon. Please look at me? " I called in a pleading voice.

" Please?? Please... " I pleaded more.

I heard him took a deep breath. I thought he's gonna look at me but he just stayed the way he was.

I shut myself up and we both layed down without talking for ten more minutes.

" Babe! " I called impatiently.   I can't with this cold shoulders he's giving me! I never called him that. I only called him in his name. Just Gon.

He turns to me immediately, almost jerking his head off his neck, his eyes Poppin wide showing how beautiful those Amber eyes. It resembles the color of Topaz.

" What did you just called me? " He asked, in a rasped voice and squinted his eyes .

I was surprised by his reaction and let out a chuckle.

He looked funny all of a sudden. Squinting his eyes like that, like he's really caught off guard.

" I called you babe. " I said, smiling. Kind of a smirk too.

Gon looks at me confused, with his face slowly turning in the shade of crimson and smiles. When he noticed himself smiling he was shocked and hid it with his palm in vexation.

Cute.

" You're playing with me Kayla. " He said in a confused languid voice.

I lifted my head slowly. The woods on fire rattled faintly.

" No. I'm not. Is it not okay to call you babe? " I asked grinning at my boyfriend.

" Uhhmm. It's okay. " He said quite shyly.

" You like it? "

" Hmm. I don't know. "

" You can call me babe too. " I said.

He puckered his lips, bit it, and smiles like a clown.

" Are you okay with me calling you babe? " He said and adjusted his other arm, putting it behind his head as a pillow,as he let out a deep relaxed breath.

" Of course. I'm your girlfriend! " I purred at him and pinches his cheek playfully.

" Go on. " I continued caressing his cheeks.

" Babe. " He said and let out a cackle. A sexy one.

" Good. " I said laughing softly to not sound so helped up.

We looked at each other and exchanged smiles.

" Kiss me then. " I said casually.

Gon's eyes widened making his eyes looking more like of that precious rock, topaz. So pretty.