🎮𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

We are super sorry for the unannounced hiatus, and we're gladly bringing in another chapter.

(sorry no quote)

(sorry no quote)

The tension in the hospital room was deadly once Taevon and Kennii had left. Aleah was still seething and Tasia had her fist clenched, making Tiana feel uncomfortable. Shouto and Bakugo had exited the room once the whole family had arrived, not wanting to invade on private matters.

"I... Why'd you do it?" Tiana looked up at their mother, her face stained with the silent tears she had been releasing as everything unfolded, her throat dry, causing pain as she spoke. "Why would you kick her out? You didn't even listen to her, mother! I hate you!" She was sick and tired of the way Aleah would leave and then come back again, acting like their mother when only Kennii was there to take care of them. She wanted her big sister back, and now.

Tasia had now taken a seat beside her younger sister, gently rubbing small circles on her hand as she held it, trying to soothe her, "Calm down, your still injured and need to rest, we can talk about this later," She spoke, still glaring at their mother as she scoffed, "You don't know anything, little girl. I'm your mom and you're going to listen to what I say! That girl was a mistake and you shouldn't want to see her after what she's done." Aleah firmly grasped Tiana's arm as she spoke, shaking her a bit before exiting the room by slamming the door.

"T-tasia, I want Kennii..." She sobbed into her sister's arm, Tasia trying her hardest not to cry with her as she rubbed her back. "I can't bring you Kennii, but I can bring you Todoroki, if you'd like. I think he's still outside with Katsu," Tiana nodded, She wanted to be comforted and she knew Shouto would be there for her.

Tasia left and Shouto appeared in her place, his face filled with concern once he saw the tears running down our cheeks. Quickly, he wrapped his arms around her, burying her face in his chest as he did with his hand gently running through the ends of her blue hair.

"Ti, what happened?" He whispered softly, still playing with her hair as she sighed, "My mom kicked Kennii out because she found out about the pregnancy," Her voice was hoarse and croaky from all the crying and yelling. Taking in her boyfriend's scent, she exhaled, feeling herself calm down. "Shouto, do you shower in cinnamon?" She asked quietly, trying to change the subject. "No, but my shampoo is cinnamon scented. Why, do you like it?" He replied, knowing she was done talking about what had just happened. He'd wait for when she's ready to inform him.

"You know, He cut me up, over and over again while he laughed, and Iida and Deku were forced to watch. You see, his quirk paralyzes it's victims as long as he tastes their blood." Her body shook as she spoke, revisiting the torcher she went through. The boys eyes widened, he knew it was bad, but hearing it from her made him realize how much she dealt with when he wasn't there to help her.

"I think I deserved to be punched by Taevon. I should have been faster," He rested his face in the crook of her neck, pulling her into his lap as he held her tighter. "Next time, I'll be there. Even if it's meeting with your mom again or finding Kennii, I'll be there with you, I won't fail you again."