𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗮 𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗮

We wanna thank TheeSenpai for this chapter. I cried through the entire process🤣🤣

 I cried through the entire process🤣🤣

(Actor AU)

The director continued to watch as the young blonde threw his co-host from out of the arena and then the other background actors meant to be the crowd cheered.

"And cut!" the director yelled from where he sat.

Almost immediately from above, Kennii doubled over, she laughed out loud, her laugh was so loud that it resonated throughout the whole studio.

Bakugou's face exploded red from both embarrassment and anger, craning his head to look up at the older black female, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT, BUSHY BROWS?!"

Kennii reclined back to lean back against Aizawa, playfully wiping away a stray tear that had flooded her right eye, "oh man...!" she cackled, "Katsuki Bakugou! You deserve an Oscar!" she bellowed as Kirishima giggled lightly, Denki having rushed over to help him stand back up on his feet. "You threw my poor baby out the arena like his rent was due!"

Kennii's comment wreaked havoc throughout the whole studio as everyone either began snorting or laughing out loud.

"Good one!" Tiana laughed from where she sat, massaging her boyfriend's hair, the male having his eyes closed, but an evident smile on his pink cheeks as he leaned into her seemingly heavenly touch.
"Knee slapper..!" Tasia shouted as she playfully slapped her knee, doubling over like her elder sister had done, Katsuki's face burning red, he whirled his head toward his girlfriend and glared at her, pointing his finger at her as well, "Tasia, it isn't fucking funny!"
But his belligerent girlfriend continued to laugh anyway, also wiping her eyes from tears of joy.

The director sighed out a small laugh, shaking his head and wiping his forehead from sweat, "alright y'all, take a break!"

The camera cut off soon after as the director stood to his feet.

Kennii sighed as she reached her arms above her head, leaning her head back, she proceeded with cracking her neck and the bones in her spine, she smiled as her shirt slightly wavered and lifted above her slightly chubby belly.

A warm hand came around her thick form, the palm of their hand coming to playfully and pat at the curve of her tummy. A spiky head peeped from the curve of her neck and the smell of ash and the slight burn of cigarettes. The male hummed as he smirked, "good job out there," Dabi purred, "you looked so hot while you were out there beating the shit out of Yamada," he wiggled his eyebrows before his head was suddenly jerked to the side by Shigaraki, who had pulled his hair and jerked his head away.
"I personally loved the part where you were kicking him," the male shoved his arm to be close to her; Dabi rolled his eyes as he appeared on the other side of the female and he laid his head along her shoulder.

Kennii took a sip from her water bottle and then displayed it to her two partners, "here, you two look like you could use a sip," She winked.

The two male's rolled their eyes, "for fuck sakes Kennii, take our compliments," he grumbled.

Shigaraki wrapped an arm around her arm and then stuck his hands in his pockets, "I will, after we go get lunch, I'm hangry," she commented.

"Sweet, I know this real good ramen shop," as they were walking Dabi wrapped an arm around the both of them, as they continued to walk out of the studio the older sibling waved a brief goodbye toward her other siblings, "Dabi," she suddenly growled.
Shigaraki slightly snorted as the black-haired man hummed seemingly innocently, "Hm? What? What happened?"
"Get your hand off of my ass!"

As the three walked out of the studio, Dabi had a steaming bump on the top of his head.

Tiana giggled, seemingly having watched her older sibling damn near smacking the stitches off of the poor man.
"What a pervert," the youngest Todoroki mumbled, sighing with the shake of his head, having also watching his older brother getting smacked, "they're all so cute though, I like seeing them together-"
"I know!" Tasia cheered, coming up some steps to sit with the couple, her own boyfriend following after, grumbling with his hands in his pockets.

"Their relationship gives me such life," the oldest twin sighed dreamily, "but then again," she commented, eyeing her sister and her sister's boyfriend, "you two are so cute!"
Tiana and her boyfriend's face flushed, she waved her hand to try and wave the female away. Tasia laughed out loud, but she was suddenly quiet when Tiana gave a cat-like smile, "you and your boyfriend have so much sexual tension it's not even-"
She screamed, not being able to finish her sentence as Tasia charged for her with a demonic look in her eyes.

"I'm not apologizing!"
"Neither will my fists be when I beat the shit out of you...!"
"NOOOOO! Shoto! Help me!"

Shoto casually sipped from his drink, slurping the drink obnoxiously loud on purpose, still reclined in his seat and only blinking, Bakugou smirked, slapping his hand on his knee, laughing.

After his long sip, he swallowed his portion and then said only one sentence, "nope. I'm not getting my ass whooped, have you seen Mineta? Bakugou can help though."

The blonde instantly snorted, leaning back in his seat and tensing up slightly, he somehow pulled some sunglasses from his pocket and slipped them on his face, "Radda Radda."

"What does that even mean?" Shoto mumbled, an eyebrow raised.
"It means: Bitch, I'm blind.