𝗛𝘂𝗳𝗳, 𝗽𝘂𝗳𝗳, 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳

(Mafia Au )
It was supposed to be a mafia au but my girl TheeKouhai got soft halfway through

-An AU where the main characters are in the Yakuza and this is there home life ;p
Written by TheeKouhai

A loud explosion could be heard as the group of four ran out of the building. "You didn't need to blow up the damn building, Katsuki," Tasia scolded her boyfriend as they hopped into the black van located at the back of the facility. "Yeah, that was kind of extra on your part, Bakugo," Todoroki added on as he put his arm around his girlfriend's waist.

"Ew, you're sweaty," Tiana spoke as she shoved Shouto off, not wanting him to touch her until he showered. "No, you're warm," The two-toned boy whined, still sticking to the blue-haired girl.

"Get a fucking room, ya damn extra's," Bakugo glared at the public display of affection, "Oh shut up, you blasty bitch. If Shouto wants to stick to me like a child, he can. Go disturb my waste of breath older sister or something." Was all Tiana said as she finally stopped resisting her boyfriend's cuddles.

"You did NOT just address me like that! When we get back to the base, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you," Tasia put her thumb at her neck and made a slicing motion towards her sister.

"Bakugo, Please keep your wild animal on a leash," Shouto spoke jokingly, pulling Tiana closer to him as he placed her head on his shoulder.

"Can all of you shut the fuck up? And while you're at it, get your damn hands off my sister half and half," Tavon silenced everyone with his outburst, him glaring at Todoroki through the rearview mirror.

The rest of the ride was quiet, Tasia silently cursing her sister as she leaned against Bakugo, eventually falling asleep.

"Did you or did you not blow up a whole building after I told you to only take out one person?" Kennii, the head of the Yuuei yakuza spoke, eyes piercing holes into Katuski's head.

"Everyone in that bitch needed to lighten up, I did nothing wrong," The boy replied as he smirked, "I did them a favor," He added, trying to prove his point,

Kennii's glare dropped as she started cackling, "Oh my Lord, he said 'they deserved it'! I'm dead." a pair of arms wrapped around her waist as Shigaraki placed his head on her shoulder, "Shiggy did you hear him? He really said 'they deserved it!" Her cackling morphed into boisterous laughter as she repeatedly hit her thigh in an attempt to calm down.

"What are you yelling at, you old hag," The blonde boy barked at her, not impressed with their leader's laughter.

Kennii's laughter was interrupted by the sound of the twins yelling insults at each other,

"Let me show you wild!"

"Yeah, that'll give me a reason to call animal control, bitch."

"Shouto I will shoot your girlfriend in her forehead like them hoes did to 2pac if you don't lock her up!"

The group of three collectively sighed as they went to break up the fight, Kennii not wanting to clean up after them. Once they got to the sparring room, they found Dabi with his phone out, cackling as he recorded Tasia trying to clock her sister and Tiana easily avoiding her. Shouto was passed out on the floor like the baby he was, making Kennii shake her head at the boy.

"If you're going to fight, at least do it outside so we don't have to hear it. Also, Dabi please send me that video so I can post it on world star," Kennii's cackling returned as she glanced at her stupid younger siblings, causing Shouto to wake up and rub his eyes, "Now look at what you've done, you woke up Todo and now he's going to be more grumpy than Bakugo, Shigaraki gazed upon the two girls, annoyed that they had interrupted his moment, "Kennii~" he whined, dragging both her and Dabi by their wrists as he exited the room.

"Don't make too much noise, the kids should not be hearing this," Taevon yelled after them before heading to his room.

"Tiana, make me soba!" Todoroki droned as he rested his chin on Tiana's head, her being much shorter than him. Patting his head, Tiana walked him towards the kitchen, smiling at how grouchy he was.

"Yo Katsu, wanna fight?" Tasia glanced at the spiky-haired boy, still not tired,

"No, now come cuddle me to sleep, shitty broccoli." He interlaced their fingers and pulled her towards his room as she continued to complain.

(In zee kitchen)

"Koibitoooooo, it's taking too long!" Todoroki kept whining as Tiana cooked, not giving her a chance to breathe as he clung to her like a tired toddler. Sighing, the girl continued her task, stopping every once in a while to kiss him on the cheek so he'd stop whining for a bit.

"Geez Todo, you're grumpy," Tiana turned around to hug him, back against the counter as Shouto hugged her, "Your gonna make me burn it, can you go sit in the living room and wait for me? I won't be long, I promise," Tiana lightly shoved her boyfriend towards the living room and turned to finish her job.

Meanwhile~

"Katsu stop holding onto me so tight, I can't fucking breathe," Tasia groaned, her petite body trapped in the boy's arms.

"No." This caused the boy to hold onto her even tighter. Sighing, Tasia gave up on resisting and turned to face her boyfriend, face buried in his chest as she snuggled into him.

"Now go to fucking sleep shitty broccoli," Katsuki spoke, wanting to sleep.

"Goodnight to you too Katsu," Taisa mumbled, her words being muffled by his shirt as she slowly drifted to sleep