🎮𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

I had fun making this chapter. I also felt real smart with all the big words I was using. And thank God for manga because didnt remember anything that happened🤣🤣

"One day the people that don't even believe in you will tell everyone how they met you

"One day the people that don't even believe in you will tell everyone how they met you. "
– Johnny Depp

The day of the sports festival had arrived. Students from all classes were full of emotion. Excitement, nervous or plain out frightened. Nobody knew what the day held for them, but they were yet to find out.

Class 1-A sat in their reserved room. Tiana was sitting beside Jirou, she and the girl had gotten close due to their similarities in music. Tasia sat on the other side of the room next to Mina and Kaminari. Todoroki stood up snagging Tiana's attention in the process.

"Midoriya," Todoroki called out. The appointed male looked up at him questioningly. "What is it todoroki?" The bi-haired boy stuffed his hand in his pocket as he made direct eye contact with the nervous greenette. "On an objective basis, I think I'm above you in pragmatic strength." Confused, Midoriya just nodded. "You've managed to get all might's eyes on you, correct? I feel no need to pry into that issue but, I will beat you." Todoroki contended. The twins looked at him stunned, along with the rest of the class.

"Oh, what's this? A declaration of war from one of our strongest students?" Kaminari questioned jokingly. Tiana stepped up, placing her hand on his shoulder. "What's with the belligerence all of a sudden Shoto? I don't think it's wise to spring this on him this close to the festival." Todoroki shrugged her hand off his shoulder. "That goes for you and Tasia as well. Your quirks are extremely progressed but that won't stop me from defeating you both." Tasia scoffed and crossed her arms, not acknowledging what he was saying. Tiana looked at him in disbelief. "I thought we were friends..." Todoroki tched "I didn't come here to make friends. I came here to get stronger." And with that he left.

Tasia was going to pursue the boy but was stopped by her sister. "Don't worry Tasia, well be able to prove him wrong soon enough." Tiana said with a dark look in her eyes.

"The Yuuei sports festival, where our hero's world inchoate little eggs and aim for each other's throats. Our grand yearly melee!!" Hisashi exclaimed from the commenters post. "Introducing our freshman classes. From the heroics department; Class 1-A!"

The students walked out and looked around. Tasia nudged Tiana as she had spotted their family in the crowds. Smiling, Tasia frantically waved at her mother and sister, who both waved back. Nemuri Kayama, also known as Midnight, strutted out onto the stage, her revealing outfit catching a lot of scrutiny from the students and families. "Introducing the player rep, Bakugo Katsuki from class 1-A of the heroics course." Midnight said as she swung her weird sex toy. Bakugo walked up onto the stand and faced the people. After momentarily looking them over he said without hesitation, a confident smirk plastered onto his face,