🎮𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Okay so.... Bakugou and Tasia's relationship is getting better....i guess.
Enjoy🤣

"If I'm gonna tell a real story, I'm gonna start with my name

"If I'm gonna tell a real story, I'm gonna start with my name. "
– Kendrick Lamar

Inside of the Nakagawa residence, Tiana hummed as she sat down on the couch in the living room, Shoto sitting not too far from her. She was having a pleasant conversation with the bi-color-haired boy, in Tiana's lap, Kennii laid her head, looking up at her phone and chuckling from time to time.

"Why're you smiling so hard?" she inquired the older sister, blinking curiously, trying to see what was on the screen, but the female mean mugged her, "don't worry about it," she hissed, "worry about your boyfriend over there."

Tiana's face immediately poofed into a warm red color, "I-! K-Kennii!" she started freaking out as the boy nearby also blushed, looking away in embarrassment.

Upstairs, Katsuki had his arms crossed, he was facing the wall and glaring holes into it for a while before turning his head to the side to glance at the tanned girl that wasn't too far from.

"You know...you weren't too bad fighting against me earlier," he mumbled, his cheeks tingling a small red color, not wanting to see her reaction.

Tasia turned her head to look behind herself and at the blonde's back, she grinned like she was some sort of villain and she started cackling lightly. "Whaaaat?" she asked.

He hissed, "you heard me, I won't repeat myself."

"The great Bakugou? Complimenting me?" she teased, facing his back now, her legs crossing over one another in her bed and her hands resting in her lap, "but thanks," she suddenly replied, "I fight to take my mind off of things..it keeps me distracted," her voice growing soft.

Katsuki was quiet, he also slowly turned around to face her, leaning against the wall of her bedroom, he furrowed his brows, "and why the fuck is that?"

Tasia hummed, "like thinking about my dad," she frowned, her brows perched together as she looked down at her lap, glaring at her legs like they disgusted her or something, "I never got a chance to know him, but he sounded like a real shitty person in my opinion.."
Katsuki decided to only listen, "I heard from my brother, Taevon, that he used to put his hands on him and our older sister...I wish I could have been there so I could beat him myself...maybe if he was a better person then he would still be here and our family would be better than it is now..."

"Holy shit.." the male spoke up, he felt a bit bad, he had called the girl all sorts of names and whatnot, but hearing her talk about something personal such as this, it was kind of brave of her.