🎮𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

So TheeKouhai and TheeSenpai wrote most of this chapter, I've been extremely busy. So big thanks to them👏🏾😃

To live is the rarest thing in the world

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
Oscar Wilde

The two walked into the building, Tiana no longer nervous due to Shouto's previous actions as they made their way through the facility.

"Tiana!" Taevon ran up to his sister, elated that she would be interning in the same place as him.
That excitement was lost once he made eye contact with Todoroki though, "Damn, Half n Half, what the hell are you doing here?" Tiana stood in between the two to try and stop any fights from breaking out, "This is his dad's agency, dear brother, now please politely move the fuck out of my way so I can go meet Endeavor for a second time."

Taevon walked away sulking, not happy that his baby sister had told him to leave her alone, "You're so mean to me, ducky!" He whined as he went through one of the many hallways.

"Is he always going to be like that?" Shouto turned towards his girlfriend, with no emotions on his face as he sighed.

"Yes." the female sighted, shaking her head as she did so.

The closer they got to Endeavour's office, the more nervous Tiana became. Todoroki was there to comfort her, but she was scared of the number 2 hero.

"He won't kill you, don't worry," Todoroki smiled softly at his girlfriend who had now wrapped herself around his arm. "I know that, Todo-kun," The girl replied back, almost whining.

Once they had reached the door, Shouto knocked as Tiana went from gripping his arm to holding on to the back end of his shirt while hiding behind him. The boy simply sighed as he watched how jumpy she was being.

The door opened to reveal Endeavor in all his fiery glory as he stood, glancing between his son and the girl, confused on how close they were.

"Welcome to my agency," He announced before ushering them into his office.

"I'm so glad the two of you decided to intern here. Especially you, Nakagawa-san." The girl squeaked at the mention of her name, not expecting him to acknowledge her any further.

"Yes s-sir!" Todoroki chuckled at her response, finding it funny how she was still scared of his dad, "Like I said earlier, He won't hurt you so stop dreaming out," He continued to chuckle at her current predicament, taking Endeavor by surprise.

"I don't mean to pry, but is there something going on between you two?" He decided to ask instead of beating around the bush, causing Tiana to go bright red and Todoroki to smirk,

"I mean, does her being my girlfriend count?" Now feeling bold, Shouto interlaced their fingers and pulled her foreword so she'd stand beside him.