🎮𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

Big thanks to TheeSenpai  who finished this chapter🥰

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

-Albert Einstein

Kennii walked back to the house, tears falling freely from her doe-like eyes. She was extremely upset and was walking blindly down the street. She got close to the street her home was on and was going to turn the last corner when she came in contact with a broad chest.

She sniffled in slight surprise, moving back on instinct from bumping into someone so suddenly, not having the energy to fight with anyone any longer, not wanting to argue or cause any trouble, the woman sighed as she ran her hand through her dreads and closed her eyes, still not paying attention as she only confused on the tears that were persistently rolling down the apple of her tanned cheeks, "sorry about that," she shook whispered, "I don't want any trouble."

"Kennii?" a deep voice suddenly called out to her, like they knew her, which only caused her to blink her eyes open and look up at the man before her.

"Huh? O-oh, hey, Dabi," she muttered, never really expecting to see him standing there, he stood tall before her, he had his hands in his pockets, wearing civilian clothing. A black hood covered her head and a darker leather jacket rested amongst his shoulders, he had on ripped jeans and some gym shoes to match the look he was wishing to achieve. His eyes were narrowed at the sight of the woman crying, but he also knew why she was crying. He had heard the whole ordeal from Shigaraki, he had come to see Kennii, but not to just comfort you, but because he knew there was something else that she wasn't mentioning to them.

He sighed through his nose, "I know what happened, I'll walk you home and we can talk about it," he murmured as he opened his arm out to her and she looked moderately surprised, but nonetheless, she hurried into the comfort of his welcoming arms and hugged him. Dabi felt at ease when she was near, the closer he got to the woman the more he felt his black heart sing, but he also noticed a few things about her that Shigaraki didn't even notice himself.
Like her never really explaining what her occupation was; he walked toward the front doors of her house and waited as she unlocked the door for them.
She didn't even try to hide the fact that he was here and entering her house, the argument must have gotten to her pretty hard.

He managed to hide most of his face as he held onto Kennii's hand, he ignored the looks coming from the living room, he had noted that the twin girls had to have been her sisters as she talked about them a lot, but he noticed the bi-colored boy, he physically tensed and the grip on the woman's hand had tightened even further, what was his brother doing here?
They all watched as Kennii took the boy upstairs, the soft thudding sonance of her bedroom door closing.

"Do you think that was the baby's father?" Tasia whispered amongst the group after the door closed, "who knows, if it was he better not mess up, or we'll kill him," Tiana hmphed, "in his sleep!" Tasia agreed, a sparkle in her eyes.
Bakugou made a face, "Jesus, fucking christ you two are savages," he mumbled, Shouto continued looknig up the stairs, there was something off about that man he saw earlier.