🎮 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Ayyyeee me TheeSenpai and mooshijima-kun  came through with the quickness on this one. I feel like this might be like a group story. So sit back, grab your popcorn, prop up your legs and buckle up your seatbelt because your in for a bumpy ride.

 So sit back, grab your popcorn, prop up your legs and buckle up your seatbelt because your in for a bumpy ride

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇
Franklin Roosevelt

"Tiana, can you go wake up your sisters? I'm going to be late" Aleah said as she rushed around their small residence.

Tiana sighed and went up to her shared room initially.

She walked over to her sister and snatched the girl's covers off her reclining form.

"Tiannnaaaaa" Tasia whined out, "It's too early," Tiana rolled her eyes and looked down at her watch "It's 7:15," Tiana starred; watching as her sister sprung out of her bed and rushed into their bathroom.

Sighing, the blue-haired girl walked over to the attic door.

Creaking it open, she ascended the steps and into her sister's room. Kennii was in the mirror straightening her uniform tie.

"You got another interview today?" Tiana inquired as she reclined on the older sibling's bed.

"Yeah. Hopefully I get this one" Kennii sighed as she shifted on some flats. Tiana grins as she watches her sister put on her blazer. "You might. If you don't attack anyone," Tiana teased
"You little-"  Tiana cackled; hopping down the stairs and running into the kitchen.

Tasia struggled against her mother, when the older woman got her hands on her, she was trying to put her uniform jacket on her daughter.

"Tasia your tattoos can't be all out like this! It makes me look like a bad mother!" Tasia phased through her mother, "Yeah, well, they make me look good! That's why I got them in the first place." Taevon sighed as he descended the stairs. "Tasia, Tiana, I'm going in 15 minutes," Taevon explained as he sat down.

Tiana bounced her head and Tasia groaned.

"I don't even understand why we transferred. We were doing fine in America," Tasia remonstrated as she put her dish away. Kennii grabbed Tasia and swiveled the young girl around to face her, fixing her uniform, in the process.

"Look you fetus child, this is gonna be beneficial for all of us. You guys get to do hero training while me and mom have to scrape at the bottom of the barrel and find normal jobs. That is until mom starts her agency," Kennii explained somewhat bitterly. Kenni brushed one of the twins' hair and styled it. Taevon stood up from the kitchen table and grabbed his bookbag, then he grabbed one of his sister's bookbags. Tasia grabbed hers and raced outside; she dashed toward Taevon's car, hopping into the front passenger seat. "Bye you guys! Call me when you get there!" Aleah said as the car commenced pulling off.