𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁

So I had to really think about this one. I plan in doing a part two so yea. Sorry for any errors. Bake bean that.

Fantasy au (pt. 1)

The Queen sat upon her throne. She thought back to when she had all her children. Both her younger daughters had been missing since they were three years old. Her kingdom was raided by bandits several years ago, and they had taken the most valuable things she owned; her children. She mourned for years, wishing and praying that her children would return but they never did. Aleah woke with a start, breathing heavily as she looked around. Her eyes landed on her son and his boyfriend as they communicated in front of her. Sighing she stood up and approached her daughter, the first knight. "Kennii dear, be a darling and find me some entertainment. It's a billion degrees outside and I have nothing to perpetrate," Aleah said, her light blue train flowing gracefully behind her dress. Kennii pounded her lance onto the ground twice before turning and leaving with her partnering Knights.

"Dammit Katsuki silence that big ass lizard. We're gonna get caught," Tasia whispered harshly. Katsuki rolled his eyes as he tapped the side of the vast dragon. "Oi, transform into your other form," Katsuki demanded. With a puff of smoke, the dragon disappeared and a red-headed teen jogged beside them. "So why did we fly all the way over to Kingdom Todoroki in the first place?" Kirishima asked. "In the book I read, there was a story about this siren. She was born the same time I was. Date and everything. It could be a coincidence. But it said if you could find a connection to her family or build a bond with the thing, she'd bless you with the same gifts she has." Tasia explained as she pulled out a worn-out page. Katsuki sighed. "It's a legend. A false story to tell people when you're bored. Nothing more nothing less," Tasia whipped her head around. "We'll see about that, Katstupid" Tasia said smugly. Tasia had been on the move since she was ten. She was found by a couple of pirates who raised her as their own. They taught her everything she knows. One day, her family was ambushed and brutally murdered by the knights of the Todoroki kingdom. Since then she has despised the royal family. Tasia was then forced to live on her own to which she then meets Katsuki the "Dragon Prince" or whatever he told her. She's had his back and He's had hers.

On the other side of the Kingdom, a young prince frantically packed bags. He had become so fed up with his family and the royal life he had been cursed with, he decided to run away. He had spoken to a sorcerer a few days prior. She had shown the young man his future and to be frank, he wasn't too happy with it. So he figured if he left now, he wouldn't be forced to marry princess
Yaoyorozu. The thought of marrying the young woman made him gag. She was a nice girl, sure, but her name placed a vile taste on his tongue. Shaking his head he continued to place clothing into the sack he had bought from a merchant. He originally planned to leave that night, but after hearing that the local kingdoms we're joining them for a feast that evening he surmised that there was no better time than the present. He tossed the sack over his shoulder and rushed down the corridor. The maids we're busy cleaning and cooking to notice his disappearance and his parents never paid him any mind anyways. He hopped onto his steed and races through the forest, leaving his old life behind him. That was the last that the kingdom saw of Shouto Todoroki.

The blue-haired siren floated above the water bed, collecting shells and rocks that littered the ocean. She hummed a melody she faintly remembered. The princess knew nothing of her past except for a few things. She knew that she had siblings and a mother and that a wizard had blessed her with her abilities. But that was all. She would swim over the reef in search of the sea witch, in hopes that she could return her memory to her, but her luck was running out by the day. Eventually, she gave up and ruled over the seas with her adoptive mother. Tiana abhorred the elderly siren. She hated how immoral she was and how she treated their fellow sirens. She tried to eradicate the woman but she had no serendipity. Tiana Today was the day where she was going to glance at fate and hopefully, she would see something she relished.