My Love ✨

(darlings, please click on the sound, etc, etc)^

Steven and the gems wandered along the drafty halls beyond Muffet's room. Posters were seemingly just slapped upon the walls, pieces of tape were just barely sticking to the wall and there was a dried pile of glue under one of the posters, presumably from someone who tried to use glue to stick the poster on the wall, and failed. Peridot looked closer at the posters. One was for Mettaton's new show in the Underground. The little group continued walking along the hallway, footsteps echoing along the corridor. 

Suddenly, the hallway opened up to a dark blue painted room, with a large fake tower and stairs in the middle. Amethyst peered up into the castle where the stairs led. Unfortunately, it was too dark to see anything back there. Something fell softly onto Pearl's head. "What the-?" Pearl plucked the object off of her hair and examined it. It was a pink flower petal, slightly ragged on the edges, but still identifiable. Steven glanced upwards, and his eyes widened. "Look!", he pointed. The rest of the gems looked up towards the ceiling. Dozens of flower petals were falling down on them. 

"Oh! Those humans...", a soft, but slightly robotic voice called from the top of the stairs. The gleam of Mettaton's metallic (head??) peeked around the corner of the castle. 

"Could it be?", he pondered aloud. "My one true love?" Mettaton's full body appeared from around the corner. Peridot stifled a snort of laughter. He was wearing a floor length blue gown, adorned with lace and a big bow in the middle. He lifted up his dress and moved off to the front of the stairs. He made a "come here" gesture with his hand to the edge of the castle. Amethyst whispered to the others, "Who is he calling?" A pink dress poked out from the side, and the person in the frilly, poofy, dress appeared. 

From the sparkling tiara, to the diamond necklace, to the bright pink dress and heels, Greg looked fabulous. Steven looked in disbelief at his father. Greg called down, "Don't I look great Steven?! I was coming to catch up with and find you and this fine metal gentleman approached me, asking for an assistant for his show!". He twirled in his gown, and the pink bows in his beard looked as if they were about to fall out. Steven yelled to his dad, "Dad! You look great, but you might want to step away from Mettaton, he hates humans!" Greg shook his head. "Nonsense! He was very kind. He's very funny as well! He made this FANTASTIC joke about killing all humans, haha, it was hilarious!", Greg told the gems. 

Mettaton scolded the gems, "Quit bothering my assistant darlings, we have a show to complete!" He held out his arm to Greg, who took it, and they pranced down the stairs together. As they reached the floor, Mettaton took Greg's hands, and began to dance and sing with him. 

"Oh my loves, please run away"

The pair spun across the dance floor. 

"Monster king, forbids your stay" 

You could tell Greg was trying hard not to step on Mettaton's wheel. 

"Humans must, live far apart"

Mettaton twirled Greg. 

"Even if, it breaks my heart" 

"They'll put you in, the dungeon"

Greg looked at Mettaton weirdly.

"It'll suck, and then you'll die a lot"

Realization began to dawn on Greg's face. 

"Really sad, you're gonna die"

Greg broke free of Mettaton's grip and ran towards the gems. Steven gave his dad a quick hug when he reached them, and the group ran towards the exit. As they ran towards the exist, a light blue bolt of electricity blocked their way. 

"Cry, cry, cry, so sad it's happening."

Mettaton stopped dancing and looked maliciously at the group. He reached into his side compartment and pulled out a remote with a red button on it. "I hope you enjoyed that show, darlings! Time to die!" He pushed the button and a trapdoor opened up underneath the gems. Steven, Pearl, Peridot, and Greg fell to the unknown below them. Amethyst, at the last second, grabbed onto the side of the trapdoor and hung there. Mettaton tutted at her and rolled his way over to her. "Ah, quick reflexes! The viewers will love you when I finally battle you! Did you enjoy the show today?", he inquired. Amethyst, who was running out of strength to hold on, laughed a bit. "Nah, I've seen better, you're a little pitchy.", she taunted. Mettaton's fake smile dwindled and he held up the heavy looking remote. "Oopsies, love." He dropped the remote on her fingers. Amethyst's grip loosened, and she dropped off the edge. Mettaton watched her fall, sighed, and started his jetpack and headed down after her. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Author here! Thank you very much for your patience with my story, I truly appreciate you all and your support. I'm going to update two times today, and I'm going to make an effort to update more often. We're almost at 20k! For 20k people reading my story, I might do a face reveal in honor of this book going on for so long. I honestly never imagined it would get this popular and I'm very happy. Thank you again to all the fans, and have a great day! :D