6. Chapter - Still here

"I am good at ninjutsu because I have large chakra reserves. But I don't know many jutsus yet. I have good stamina and I am good at improvising. I follow standard taijutsu style from my maternal side. On the other side I am really bad at genjutsu." Chiko nodded and turned her sight at Sasuke.

"I am good at ninjutsu and know some fire-realise jutsus. I am good at genjutsu, too. I don't know many but I can get from almost all which are cast at me. I know only standard type of taijutsu from academy and would like to learn kenjutsu." At his reply Chiko was perplex. He didn't know his clan's taijutsu? Why? But it was not her place to stick her nose. He has to have reasons for this. It was his personal matter and she would not go so far to mettle in it.

And finally it was Sakura's turn. Everyone turned their sights at her in anticipation. And Sakura duck her face down. She blushed in embarrassment. And her answer was as expected. Disappointment, but still filled with hope of improvement.

"I am good at standard taijutsu from academy. Good at dispelling genjutsu because I am really sensitive to chakra, on the other side larger chakra signatures can easily overwhelm me. I don't have large reserves so I only know ninjutsu which are taught in academy. I could be tracking ninja, but I don't have training. I don't have good stamina, too."

Chiko nodded at her. She expected this. Sakura and she, they were both from civilian's background. Only difference between them were experiences and a training regime. If Sakura had a good sensei to teach her everything she could be on Chiko's level in no time. But no sensei really paid attention to her.

"Okay. I will put together your training plan for three days. So go to sleep. If your sensei wakes up I will talk to him about this. So go on." Chiko smiled at them as she kicked them from her and Kakashi's room. She has plans to make and no time to waste.

Genins moved to their collective room. Yes, they share one room together. No, hopefully they will not kill each other, so no funeral needed. Yes, I am certain. As they were going to their beds, Naruto couldn't stop himself any more. (He wouldn't say it in front of Chiko, because he was scared she would seal his voice again. But you know nothing about this.)

"Why did Chiko-san run away from home, Sakura?" He really wanted to know this from the first time he heard that Chiko run away from home and was no longer Haruno. When and from who did hear that from? I don't remember.

Sakura stopped in the middle of her movement of taking her sheets away from futon to lie there. After moment she sigh and lied down.

"When my mum was pregnant, she and father thought that they will have only one child. They didn't want more. And when we were born, they were little upset about it. You know I am older, so they didn't want any other child after me. They didn't want to divide their attention between us. From start they were thinking about giving her away to orphanage. But they thought it over and allowed her to stay. They thought if something happened to me she would be a perfect substitute. So they kept both of us. As years get going, she would have to do everything I did. And at the time I was going to attend academy, I think she was finally too sick of it to remain behind any longer. She usually went missing for two to three days sometimes but this time was different. She never return after that day." She smiled sadly at no one in particular. Naruto and Sasuke watched closely but silently. Sakura turned to them with her body and smiled bitterly.

"My parents are not bad people but they did not have enough love to divide it between my sister and me equally. And the worst thing, I was not prepared to share it with her either. I did not want to share it, but after she left for good, nothing change with them. I thought they would do something. But they didn't do anything. They loved me as nothing happened." Small tears fell down on her cheeks from her eyes. But she wasn't only one who was feeling so sad. One little occupant behind the door was crying too. A little occupant realize some important thing about his family. He would cherish what he had more, he promised to himself and silently left. No one noticed him or person with pink hair behind the window.