HISTORY: Chapter #2 - Dango

This short chapter is about relationship between Chiko and Dango lover called Anko (or maybe it is vice versa? Anko called Dango lover? whatever).

Ibiki seriously stared at Anko and Anko confused stared back. What had she done this time? After couple of minutes Ibiki sighed and started massage his forehead. Anko watched him more and more confused. Was it all about that last prisoner? That was not her fault!

"I need a favour from you," finally said Ibiki. Anko tossed him her best owlish eyes. She didn't expected this.

"What favour?" She reacted cockily when she came back to life. Ibiki only sighed again.

"I need you to babysit someone for me." Ibiki answered after two minutes.

"What?" Anko tried to decode what he said. "Try to say it again. I think I heard you said babysit. Like look after..."

Ibiki sighed again. It will take long time to explain everything to her. Ibiki groaned heavily. Joy.

After some time...

Chiko stared at Anko and Anko stared at Chiko. They had some sort of a staring contest. Not really but it looked like that. But everything changed when Chiko's stomach gave away her hunger.

"Dango?" Chiko hopefully looked at Anko.

Anko only smirked. She already liked this brat.

"So how did you meet Morino?" Anko was really curious about this as she happily munched dango on the stick in her hand.

"I met him some time ago on the night which I spent away from my parent's house." Anko didn't asked about her parents. She already knew something about them from Ibiki. Not bad people but bad for this brat. "Some people tried to take advantage of me."

"So Morino helped you?" Anko asked. But Chiko shook her head in no.

"I beat them but another people showed up." Chiko said.

"So then Morino helped you?" Chiko shook her head in no again.

"No. I beat these people, too." Anko confused looked at her.

"So when Morino showed up on scene?"

"There were some observants which I mistook as attackers." Anko already knew how it ended.

"And one from these mistook observants/attackers was Ibiki Morino." Anko started laughing out loud. She really liked this kid.