2. Chapter - Sound of Silence

Minato Namikaze loved his wife and son so much that he could not express it in words. But sometimes he wanted some peace and quiet time only for himself which will not happen in near future with them in his life. But it didn't stop him from wishing it. And he felt like that again right now. Naruto with his team mates and sensei stand in front of him and his son couldn't stop screaming at him. Naruto wanted higher ranked mission and couldn't wait any longer, so he vocalized his desire. Very loudly. He thought it was wise to scream and demand it this way. But he didn't think that right now he did more than vocalizing his demand. Naruto disrespected his father as Hokage, his power over his shinobis and did it in front of said higher ups.

Minato sighed and massaged his forehead. Kakashi Hatake, Naruto's team leader and sensei, could feel (and definitely hear) Minato's dilemma about his future action and could only sigh too. He really wished for another team right now. He did not feel this ashamed in long time and did not feel like repeating in near future.

Minato finally came to conclusion and said " Okay. I will give you a C-rank mission, but only with a helper." Everyone in Kakashi's team cheered up and smiled widely after they heard first part but stood a little bit uneasy at other part.

"Why with only help?! We can accomplish it ourselves. We don't need help!" Naruto screamed again. Kakashi only sigh and knocked Naruto down on ground.

"Don't question Hokage." Kakashi told Naruto. "We will take a helper." Then he turned to Hokage. Minato only nodded and looked at his son. He doubted that they really were ready for it. But they needed to see a real world. Not only a peaceful village behind the gates.

Minato turn to a Anbu at his side and commanded "Take message to Chiko Morino to come here and if she doesn't want to come, grab her and take her here by force." Minato smiled at the end of his statement sadistically. Everyone shivered in the room. They didn't want to be at receiving end if he was like this. Minato was really scary sometimes.

Sakura's interest quickly turned up after hearing that familiar name.

"You said Chiko?" She mutters to herself. But everyone heard it anyway. They were ninjas after all.

"Yeah. Who is this Chiko person that you are talking about?" Naruto didn't let go of a chance in which he could disrespect his father (even if he didn't know he was doing it, but still... respect your elders and parents... no?... okay... so be it...but still...).

Minato looked at their faces and evilly smiled. They quite quickly lost their interest in the matter. But Minato's smile turn to kind with his eyes closed when he started talking again. "You will see for yourselves soon enough."

They angrily look at him but stop the moment Minato looked at them back with his eyes opened again. After some time which was spend in silence ("finally silence"...Minato), there was suddenly some kind of noise right outside of Minato's office. Everyone's sight fell at the door and was waiting impatiently. Then the door opened agape and two figures emerge in them with dramatic smoke. (Or maybe without smoke, but it would be so cool.) One figure was the Anbu operative from before. And the other figure was a little girl with pink hair and pink eyes which was held as hostage in Anbu's hands.

The scene would be funny if not for Sakura's screaming when she finally saw the girl.

Chiko only smiled when she saw Sakura from her position over the Anbu's shoulder and said "Hello sister."