-Funny Memory-

3rd person POV:

Jennie and the members were all sitting in their living room, chatting and laughing.

Jennie: "Hey guys, remember when Jin oppa was caught in a scandal."

She said laughing as the other members giggled.

Jin: "No don't-"

Jungkook: "Yeah of course. During our trainee days." He said laughing at the memory.

Jennie: "Yep, the condom scandal." She said as everyone laughed, while Jin's face was red.

Jin: "YAH! IT WAS A GIFT FROM A FAN!!" He shouted, like an angry grandpa.

The members laughed even more at his reaction

Namjoon: "Oh-Oh MY GHAD AHDVZJDBJAJASJ."

Taehyung: "The fans thought if was such a big deal tho-"

Jimin: "But it was! I'd be weirded out by a condom gift." He said, laughing.

Jin: "Yah, enough teasing me."

Jennie: "Sorry oopa, it was just too funny."

Jennie: "But didn't u get scolded by Bang PD."

And it was chaos again. Everyone laughed their asses off remembering the memory.

Jin: "I was surprised when fans noticed it in the picture."

Namjoon: "I know right! It was so small even I couldn't see it with glasses."

Jungkook: "But Bang PD, was like, Yah! Kim Seokjin you're so irresponsible. Why was a condom there, were you having-"

Jin: "OKAY ENOUGH enough." He said embarrassed.

Jhope: "Yeah but it was king sized....you know what that means.😏" He said teasingly as everyone laughed.

Jennie: "Alright, Alright stop teasing my oppa."

Yoongi: "Aren't I your oppa?" He said, wrapping his arms around Jennie's neck and hugging her from the back.

Jennie laughed, patting his head.

Jennie' "Where were youuuuu."

Jimin snickered.

Jimin: "Sleeping again huh." He said and Yoongi glared at him, making him shut up.

Yoongi: "I was sleeping but I need my cuddles now."

Namjoon: "That's a very rare sight to see from hyung."

Jimin: "Yeah but not with my girlfriend. Hyung is stuck to her like a glue." He said pouting.

Jennie chuckled, walking over to Jimin, and giving him a peck.

Jungkook: "Ewwwww my eyes. Keep your pda in the bedroom will you."

He said rolling his eyes, making the others chuckle.

Jennie went to cuddle with Yoongi as Jimin pouted, now feeling kinda jealous.

Taehyung: "You know I'm surprised you don't get jealous. They're really close."

Jimin shrugged.

Jimin: "It's just Yoongi hyung so I don't mind." The others nodded agreeing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________

Oop-

Can you believe I updated tho? It's been such a longgggg time. How's everyone doing?

I missed you guys 💕

Also-

King sized tho?😳🙈 We been knew he was packin-💀