-Flinch-

3rd person POV:

*Dancing*

James: "Welcome back, ladies and gentleman!"

James:"I'm joined by Jin, Jhope, Suga, Jimin, Jungkook, V, Jennie, and RM known together as B.T.S!!!"

*Cheers*

He said clapping as the members smiled waving at the camera and fans cheering.

James: "Take a good look at my guests because they may look cool on the surface but we are going to test their steely nerves in a game we call flinch."

The members looked at the camera nervous.

James: "Now the game is simple:"

James: "If you look over here, there's the screen but if look down here, you will see my face and my face will be spitting various forms of fruits."

RM: "Oh no..."

James: "And your job is to stand behind the glass and try NOT to flinch."

Jin: "Wowwww."

James: "Yes, okay first of, we've got Jin and Jhope."

Jhope: "Wow." He said smiling widely and looking at Jin as they headed behind the glass.

*Fans cheering*

RM: "I gotta say James, they're the heroes of the group, so you got to expect some kind of reaction."

James: "You think that they would be cool or you think that they will flinch?"

RM: "No, I mean they're the most cowards of our group."

He said as everyone started to laugh.

Jin: "Come on, Come on, I'm not afraid. You know?"

James laughed and pressed the button when suddenly the fruit went off and both of them, Jin and Jhope, flinched.

Jhope fell to the ground and Jin was shaken up.

Jennie and the rest of the members along with everyone else laughed loudly at their reaction.

James: "That was amazing! I think that's the best flinch we've ever had."

Jin and Jhope just shook their heads still scared.

James: "Okay next up, we've got Jungkook and V. It is now your time."

Jungkook and V, calmly headed behind the glass.

James: "Do we think that Jungkook and V are cooler or do you think that they will flinch?"

RM: "I think that they're okay because they enjoy these types of things."

V: "I'll keep my eyes open!" He said confidently.

James: "You think you'll keep your eyes open, you don't think that you will flinch?"

Jungkook and V stood there like statues.

RM: "Look at his eyes!"

James: "I know. I don't know if you're being really strong or you're absolutely terrified."

He said as the fans cheered and laughed.

James: "Look they're not even moving, this is amazing!"

RM: "Are you ok? Gwaenchena-"

When James suddenly fired the fruit and Jungkook slightly flinched but V was completely still and didn't even move nor flinch.

James: "WHOA!"