-Fight-

3rd person POV:

Jennie was home with Taehyung and Jungkook because they had finished their photoshoots early.

The other members stayed with the rest of the members who didn't finish the photoshoot.

Taehyung and Jungkook wanted to go home so Jennie went with them.

Jennie noticed Taehyung acting off and moody so she was going to his room later to talk to him.

She can read him like an open book so she KNEW something was definitely wrong.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2 hours later>>>>≥>>>

Jennie heard bickering coming from Jungkooks room and she immediately ran to it.

She bursted in the room when she saw Taehyung about to punch Jungkook.

Jennie: "Taehyung!" She shouted.

She went in between them and tried to separate them but no use.

Jungkook: "I'll fucking teach you a lesson." He growled before punching Tae.

Taehyung raised his fists and jumped on top of Jungkook about to punch him when Jennie held his hand.

Jennie: "FUCKING STOP!" she screamed angry.

Taehyung scoffed before getting off from on top of Jungkook.

He went towards Jennie and glared at her.

Before knowing, he hard raised his hand up and about to hit her, when Jungkook pushed him back.

Jungkool: "What the fuck is your problem Taehyung."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and went out of the room, angry.

Jungkook immediately turned to Jennie and cupped her face into his hand.

Jungkool: "Noona are you alright, did he hurt you? I'm gonna kill that bastard-"

Jennie: "Hey hey, calm down. I'm fine." She said grabbing his hands.

Jungkook: "He was going to hit you, noona." He said with tears in his eyes.

Jennie wiped his tears, and took his hands then led him to his chair.

She sat him down while grabbing an aid kit.

Jennie: "He wasn't going to hit me, kookie. Do you know why he was angry?"

She asked as she wiped his nose and his lip that was bloody. Thankfully he wasn't hurt or bruised anywhere else or they would be in big trouble.

Jungkook: "I don't know. He barged into my room angry and when I raised my voice, we started bickering and....you know the rest."

Jennie nodded, after finishing up.

She went to her room, then brought banana milk to Jungkook.

Jennie: "I'm gonna talk to him, ok. Drink this and forget about what happened. I'm sure he didn't mean it."

Jungkook: "I know."

Jungkook smiled as Jennie ruffled his hair and left.

~~~~~

Jennie knocked on Taes room and entered when he didn't answer.

She saw him wipe his tear and pull the blanket on himself, ignoring her presence.

Jennie: "Tae Tae?" She said with a soft and caring voice.

Taehyung ignored her and sniffled.

Jennie's eyes softened and she went next to him on the bed.

She laid down on his bed next to him and wrapped her arms around his torso while his back was in front of her.

Jennie: "What's wrong, tae tae."

Taehyung slowly turned around and laid his head on her chest as she ran her hands through his hair.

Jennie: "Shhhhh....it's okay. I'm here."

She said with a soft voice, running her hands through his hair when she heard him sniffling.

Taehyung: "I don't know what's wrong.....I don't even know why I punched Jungkook. I was just so angry today." He said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Taehyung: "I'm really sorry...."

Jennie sighed before wiping his tears.

Jennie: "It's ok, baby. Jungkook knows you didn't mean it, and he isn't mad at you. Neither am I ok?"

Taehyung nodded, as Jennie ran her hands through his hair.

Jennie: "You know girls are like that too. When they're on their period." She said trying to lighten up the mood.

Jennie: "It's probably hormones." She said making him giggle.

She smiled and kissed his forehead.

Jennie: "Take a nap ok? I'm sure everything will be better once you wake up."

He nodded before closing his eyes, with his head still on her chest.

She hummed a little song for him, as she ran her hands through his hair and massaged his head, slowly.

Soon, Taehyung was asleep and Jennie got up from his bed, making sure not to wake him up.

She pulled the blanket on top of him and pressed another kiss on his forehead before leaving his room.

She checked on Jungkook, and saw that he was busy playing video games.

Jennie smiled to herself and decided to make some delicious food for them.

They all had a long day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________

Thanks for reaaading~💕

These 4 chapters were my Christmas gift to you guys.

Have a great winter break.❤❤