-Jealous Chimmy-

3rd person pov:

It was was SBS GAYO 2018. Jennie looked really beautiful, but also sexy. It didn't help that her body was perfect and that she had recently got a tan.

The dress held her sexy figure tight, making all of her curves stand out

The dress held her sexy figure tight, making all of her curves stand out. It was a bit too short for the members concern. Jin literally had a fit with the stylist. Yoongi was about to make Jennie take it off forcefully, but she ended up wearing it.

On the other hand, the maknae line was just staring. And you know what I mean by staring. 👀 They were constantly licking their lips.

All eyes were on Jennie, but not only the members. Wherever or whoever she would pass, they would look at her with wide eyes or with heart eyes. The members noticed, but kept it in.

Jennie: "Oppa..." she whined and held on Tae's hand.

Taehyung gulped at the closeness.

Taehyung: "Yes, jagi?"

Jennie: "I wanna sleep..." she said making Tae and the other members laugh.

Suga: "We know." he said making Jennie roll her eyes.

Suddenly Jennie saw her children, sitting sitting a little far from them.

Jennie squealed.

Jennie: "I'll be back." she said, and before the members could say anything she left. The members watched as all the male and FEMALE idols eyed Jennie making them gritt their teeth.

Jennie saw her children and squeezed them in a hug.

Jennie: "My babiesssss." she said.

The dreamies got scared for a sec but quickly hugged her back.

Jaemin: "You look pretty, noona." he said eyeing her secretly.

Jennie squished his cheeks.

Jennie: "No, you guys look cute. I would squish Jisung's cheeks but he's going to run away." she said making Jisung laugh.

Chenle: "I saw your performance noona! It was sooooo cool!"

Jennie: "Ah, my favourite dongsaeng." she said.

The rest of the dream members glared at her as Chenle bragged.

Jennie: "I'm kidding, don't tell anyone but NCT DREAM is my favourite." she said whispering close to them making them chuckle.

She felt someone snake his hands around her waist, and pull her in a back hug. Jennie immediately knew who it was by the scent.

Jennie: "Not here, fullsun. My members are going to get angry." she said glancing at her members who were throwing daggers. Haechan let go as the fans cheers got loud.

She also heard the fans cheering loudly when they interacted. Good thing she was wearing her ear aids.

Jennie: "By the way, where are your hyungs? Shouldn't they be with you?"

Renjun: "Ah there they are!" he said pointing behind her.

The whole NCT 2018 was there.

Jennie: "Hello, dongsaengs." she said smirking at them.

They chuckled.

Doyoung: "I'm older than you. Have some respect, child." Jennie laughed at his sassyness."

Jennie gave them a group hug, and planted a secret kiss on Kuns cheek because he's her mom.

Jennie: "I have to get back to my members now. Have fun~" she said blowing them a kiss in which they made finger hearts to her.

Jennie went back to her members and they looked at her throwing daggers with their eyes.

Jennie: "What?"

Jungkook: "Stop hugging other people." he said as others agreed.

Jennie chuckled at their jealousy.

Jennie: "Even if I do, you guys are still my favourite." she said and made a big heart above her head, which made the members all except one smile and nodd.

She sat down on her spot, next to Jimin. He looked at her with a weird gaze that made Jennie gulp.

She looked back at NCT. Jeno saw her looking and made a finger heart to her as an arrow, in which she playfully caught. Jeno laughed and looked away when Jennie suddenly felt someone grab her thigh making her yelp slowly.

She looked to see Jimin.

Jennie: "Chimmy?" she said to which he hummed and looked away.

Jennie tried to move his hand but it just got tighter. She sighed and let him, as he smirked.

When Jennie was about to look at the NCT members again, she felt his hand go up slowly. Jennie's eyes widened.

Jennie: "Oppa...." she whined flustered.

Jimin: "I'm your favorite right?" he said coming closer and whispering to her ear, huskily.

Jennie: "O-of course oppa." she said when she felt his hand hold tighter on her thigh.

Jimin: "Good." he said smirking and drew his hand away.

Jennie: "I'm going to kill you when we get home." she murmured.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________

Thanks for reading!!! I hope you enjoyed~