-Accident-

3rd person POV:

They were rehearsing for the concert and everyone was having a lot of fun.

Jennie would always wear these ear protection devices in her ear because loud noises could really hurt her. She was also easily scared from it so she always wore them.

However today she didn't. They were rehearsing and everything was going fine until something happened with the music.

A loud noise ringed through the whole concert arena. The members covered their ears and realised Jennie wasn't wearing her ear protections.

Jennie dropped to the ground holding her ears and crying make it stop.

Jennie: "It hurts! Make it stop!" She said crying.

The members quickly rushed to her and kneeled down.

RM: "Baby are you alright?"

Jennie was still holding her ears crying.

RM quickly picked her up and ran his hands through her hair as everyone rushed to her.

Jennie: "I-It h-hurts..." She said.

The manager and everyone rushed to her. They quickly took her to a room but she held on to RM.

RM: "Shhh....its going to be okay. I'll hand you to Jimin okay?"

Jennie nodded still covering her ears and crying.

Jimin slowly took her in his arms and ran his hands through her hair.

RM: "What the hell happened?!" He yelled angry.

No one has seen RM panicking and angry like this.

Staff: "The sound system glitched."

RM: "She could've been seriously hurt! Didn't they tell you to be careful!" He yelled angry again.

Jennie: "O-oppa its fine." She said.

RM shocked that he got called oppa and that Jennie was talking, went over to her and kneeled down.

Jennie: "I'm fine. It stopped ringing." She said slowly chuckling trying to light up the atmosphere. Jennie wiped her teats and sat on, Jimins lap.

The rest of the members came and sat in front of her.

Jin: "Here wear these." He said and handed her, the ear protectors.

Jennie took them and our them on.

Jungkook: "Are you okay, noona?" He said with tears in his eyes.

Jennie chuckled and wiped them.

Jennie: "Stop crying kookie, your noons is fine."

Taehyung: "No you are not. You dropped to the ground crying and saying it hurts. We were scared to death."

Jennie ruffled his hair.

Jennie: "I'm fine guys. I would like a nap tho. I need my sleeping bag."

Yoongi smiled and picked her up. They went to a quiet room and sat on a couch.

Jennie snuggled close to Yoongi.

Yoongi: "Don't ever scare us like that."

He was very scared when he saw her crying and hurting. It was like someone stabbed him in the heart over and over again seeing his baby like that.

Jennie hummed and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________

Thanks for reaaading~ Hope you enjoyed. 💕❤