-SBS Injury-

3rd person POV:

BTS worked so hard for the end of the year shows.

They were all excited to perform and see fans, especially Jennie.

She worked hard and practiced hard day and night to make everything perfect for fun performances for Army.

But sadly, all that vanished when she fell and injured herself very badly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Earlier that day:

BTS were having a rehearsal for SBS GAYO DAEJUN.

They were all practising hard and doing special little stages.

Jennie had a little intro she was going to perform and she was excited.

She had to dance with male back up dancers and even though Jimin didn't agree (jealousy lol) she still did it.

She was rehearsing with the dancers when she felt the floor vibrate.

She ignored it and continued dancing as she went close to the end of the stage and danced to the rest of the song.

Suddenly she slipped. The floor was slippery and some of the other members also had slipped but not as much as Jennie.

When she slipped, her foot and her body jolted to the ground.

Meaning since she was dancing close to the edge of the stage, she slipped and she fell off the stage.

EVERYONE RUSHED to her when they heard loud cries.

Jennie tried to hold it but when she fell, her foot cracked, she hit her head, and broke her wrist.

The members and staff were worried sick.

Jimin was busy holding onto Jennie's waist and consulting her while Namjoon was yelling at the SBS staff angry to why it happened.

Of course, when the members slightly slipped before they had complained and told the SBS staff and management about it but they didn't do anything.

Jennie was sobbing because she was going through too much pain and shock at once.

The rest of the members were angry and about to cry because they were scared that their fellow member was badly injured.

They immediately took her to the hospital and they took care of her.

Sadly, the members had to stay behind and perform but once they were done, they literally RAN to the hospital to check on Jennie.

On the other hand, BigHit put out a statement to the public letting everyone know what had happened and why she hadn't performed with them.

After reading the statement, fans and armies were ANGRY

Red velvets Wendy was also badly injured because of SBS's ignorance to acknowledge the fact that it was dangerous for idols to perform on that stage.

Everyone was angry.

Some idols had also spoken out about it and expressed their anger.

That day SBS was trending #1 as fans were angry and annoyed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________

I'm also mad because Wendy actually DID get injured BADLY because of their bad management.

Damn u stupid SBS😔🙄

#getwellsoonwendy