-Cuddles-

3rd person pov:

BTS had just got back from the pact concert and they were EXHUASTED. Jennie was about to go to he room when, Jungkook grabbed her arm.

Jungkook: "Cuddles...." he murmured. Jennie chuckled.

Of course she was going to say yes. Jennie is like Jungkook's mom.

Jennie nodded as Jungkook picked her up, carrying her up the stairs bridal style.

Jennie: "GOODNIGHT OPPA'S!!!" she shouted as Jungkook took her.

They shouted goodnight back.

Jennie: "And didnt you say you were tired? Now your carrying me." she said as Jungkook sheepishly smiled.

They got to his bedroom and Jennie hopped off Jungkook then hopped on his bed, making space for Jungkook.

She patted the space next to her, with blankets on her hands ready to cuddle and wrap him up.

Jungkook laid next to her, amd snaked his arms around her waist as she wrapped themselves with blankets and cuddled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was 5 am in the morning when someone came to the room they were sleeping in.

Jennie ignored it when someone snooped her up, in their arms. She snuggled closer to them not caring, because she was tired as hell.

Jungkook got up and scowled as he saw Jimin holding Jennie.

Jungkook: "Why are you taking, noona?" he said.

Jimin: "My turn to cuddle." he said and left the room as Jungkook huffed and went back to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin got to his room and closed the door. He turned Jennie so she was comfortable so now she was sleeping with her back facing Jimin.

Jimin put his arms around her waist and snuggled closer to her. He snuggled his face into her hair and neck as they soon fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
____________________
Thanks for reading!!! Hope you enjoyed! :D