Scared and Alone

Scared and Alone Survivor's Story: I want to start by saying that I am scared to do this, I have always tried to be brave at all times in my life but it doesn't always work that way..But I know in my heart that sharing this story will help me feel human again...

I'm 17 and a senior so everyone knows that high school is the years you start dating and finding romantic relationships. I started dating a guy, whom I have been friends with for a long time, and of course with me knowing him for such a long time I figured I could trust him. I was staying after school one day and I needed a ride home, so I called him and asked if he could give me a ride. Of course he said yes, I had no idea that taking this ride would change my life. We drove half way to my house, when he suggested we sit in a parking lot and talk for a while...I thought nothing of it, he was my boyfriend after all. The talking turned to innocent flirting, but then he started touching me, and I became upset and said stop it repeatedly, he would wait until I wasn't paying attention and start touching me again...I was agitated at this time and asked if he could go ahead and take me home he said no that I still had time to spend with him, he grabbed me then and pushed me into the back of his truck and undid my bra and pants I said no and stop and he wouldn't listen and ignored me, he pinned my hands above my head and pulled my pants off, I couldn't resist anymore so I just layed down and let him do what he wanted...I couldn't cry even I just waited for him to get off me....I told him I had to go home and he agreed...Then he grabbed my hand on the way home, I was so stunned and disgusted and I felt like it was all my fault I didn't stop him and I feel like if I would have tried harder I could have...I got home and asked him why he did that to me, then I obviously broke up with him....He had that nerve to ask what he did wrong...It hasn't been long since this took place and I doubt I am going to be able to trust myself to have a relationship for a long time......