Forget

Forget Survivor's Story: Last summer I met this guy who I thought was a nice guy. He seemed nice and funny and he listened to me when I talked. However I soon found out he wasn't who he seemed to be.

Things started to get a little strange when he would always want to kiss me, but I let him and I kept seeing him. He started to change too no longer wanting to listen to me as much but I ignored these changes or turned a blind eye, as if I didn't acknowledge them they would just go away on their own. They didn't....they just got worse. He took nude pictures of me and used them as blackmail to make sure I would keep coming back.

Then one night he told me he had a surprise for me and that I had to go see him. Even though I had a vague idea of what was about to happen I still went because it would never happen to me right? I read about if in the news or watch it on tv but it would never happen to me. Boy was I wrong.

On march 9th my life changed forever. I met him and he led me to this spot of forest where he lay out a blanket and made me lie down. He made small chat while he gradually lifted my shirt up. Before I knew it he was on top of me ignoring my shouts for him to stop. He was fucking raping me. It didn't matter how much I screamed or what I did he wouldn't stop.

I wish I could say that my story has a happy ending like he got caught and locked up but he didn't. I still see him sometimes too. I've always wondered what's going through somebody's mind when they decide to do that. How bad does your life have to be to do that much damage to somebody else's? What about what I wanted? Did anybody ask? Did anybody even care how much it hurt me? Why didn't he stop when I was screaming at him with tears running down my face? I didn't ask for this yet I'm the one that has to live with the consequences everyday.