SKY 1: Unknown I.D

"Hersheys, I need your help!"

Nere barged in as I was sipping my rock salt n' cheese milk tea I just bought in the canteen.

"I am planning to surprise Rainny for our valentines date!"

I rolled my eyes upon hearing Nere, one of my bestfriend asking my help to surprise her boyfriend Rain.

Haist.

When your in a relationship you really end up doing something for your partner and loves bothering your friends for help. God, it's better to stay single. You won't bother any of your friends and relationship can be a purgatory in your wallet, geez no thank you.

I am in a relationship with my food. And we are celebrating our 18th year anniversary as couples next year in my birthday.

"C'mon Hersheys. Please, pretty please with toppings on top?" Nere begged paired with a puppy eyes and God knows how weak I am when someone uses the puppy eyes on me.

"Urgh, fine," I said in defeat.

"Yay! Thank you Hersheys! No wonder we are best friends," she said and gave me a playful wink.

"Yah yah yah. So what do I need to do?"

"I'll just notify you in our 'Jupiter GC' later."

"Why not now?"

"Because I have to pass these papers in the office. Bye! See you later! I love you!"

And there she ran off with those papers she's carrying.

I went back to the classroom with my milk tea not half way to finish, and as soon as I open the classroom door Febonee got my milk tea and sipped till halfway. Gold went dashing to me after noticing I have his favourite milk tea flavour, and same as Febonee he got my milk tea and drank almost to finish my cup. Emery came late and took the last sip of my milk tea, leaving me with empty plastic cup and ice.

It was too quick that I realized my other best friends finished my 70 pesos cup milk tea.

"Thank you Hersheys." Febonee patted my shoulder before returning to his desk and continued playing brawl stars with the boys.

"Good thing you came back with a drink. I was supposed to go down and get one but you came, you just save some money. Yes! Mac lipstick, I can sense your presences in my hand soon!" Emery left and went back to what she was doing.

I turned my head to Gold and was waiting for what he was about to say.

"Aren't you going to say thank you and go back to flirting with girls again?"

"Nah man. But thanks anyway for your free drink."

I gave him a dead pan look.

"So that's it? You just rushed to drink my milk tea and sparked interest to our other thrift best friends to drink my milk tea?"