CHAPTER 11

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Shabir was driving the car, whereas Pragya was sitting in the backseat, staring at Shabir. Vin was sitting in the passenger seat.

Shabir: Why are you looking at me as if I'm an alien?

Shabir asked Pragya, whereas she shook her head , making Shabir chuckle.

Pragya: I have never expected that Abhi would have a brother who would look exactly like him.

Shabir smiling: It's true. We are not twins, but people used to confuse me with Abhi.

Pragya smiled, hearing him.

Shabir: Do you love him?

Pragya was taken aback by his question. She immediately shook her head as no, whereas Shabir smiled.

Pragya: I didn't slap him wanted. I was taken away by my anger.

Shabir: I can understand. Pragya, Abhi's actions or his way of expressing his love can be hard, but he truly loves you.I'm not telling you to love him back. It's your choice, and you have the full right to choose. But, know that his love is genuine.

Pragya became silent.

Pragya: Where he would be now?

The car stopped in front of a bar, whereas Vin gave a confused look.

Vin: Are you sure bhai that he would be here?

Shabir: Whenever I'm mood off, I would come to this bar only. And I can assure you that he is here.

All the trio got down, whereas Pragya hesitated to enter the bar, which was noticed by Shabir.

Shabir: I think you don't like to come in. You be outside, me and Vin will go and bring him.

Pragya nodded, whereas Abhi and Vin went inside.

Abhi was sitting in the bar and drinking. His face was filled with anger and confusion.

Abhi's pov: What happened to you, Abhi? I have never been like this. All this is because of her only. I have never cared about anyone, but for the first time, I'm caring for some other. She is making me mad. I should have avoided her at the beginning itself. Now, I'm suffering. Ahh, what is happening to me?

Abhi thought irritatedly. He emptied the glass and kept it on the table.

Abhi: One more.

"Enough." Abhi heard a stern voice. He turned and looked at Shabir and Vin, standing.

Abhi: What are you doing here, Bhai?

Shabir: I can ask the same question?

Abhi started at Shabir for some time.

Abhi: How would I answer you if I itself doesn't know that answer?

Vin gave a confused look, whereas Shabir didn't say anything.

Abhi: But I know one thing for sure. She is the reason for all this. She is disturbing me a lot, Bhai. She is dangerous. We have to be away from her.